Over Charged

Mac stepped out of the restroom and headed into the living room where Annalise, Keith, and Wilford were sitting on the floor and talking. Annalise and Keith were curled up together under a large blanket while Wilford had a smaller one on his lap.

"You'll be back in time for prom week." Keith said with a large smile.

"I'm not going to prom." Annalise said.

"What!?" Keith put a hand to his chest. "You have to go to prom!"

"Because I want to be in a crowded room with a bunch of people who either hate me or think I'm a prostitute." Annalise huffed.

"I think ol' Bingy-boy was talking about prom, actually." Wilford said, scratching his chin.

"He wants to go?" Annalise smiled a little.

"Am I going to be a third wheel?" Keith whined.

"I can be your date, Keith-ster." Wilford offered with a laugh. Keith stiffened and shot Annalise a glare when she joined the laughter.

"I don't think you'd be able to convince the school to allow Bing in." Mac stated, sitting on the couch.

"Why not?" Annalise asked.

"No one over the age of twenty-one is allowed to be invited to prom and your boyfriend does not look like he could pass off as a seventeen-year-old." Mac answered with a shrug. "And you'll have to put his real name down. I don't think the school would believe that you're dating a search engine."

"That is kind of a weird nickname to give him, is there a story behind that?" Keith asked.

"He...he just really likes using...he likes to look things up and uh..." Annalise looked at Wilford. "So, Uncle Wil, being Keith's date, huh?"

"I don't think I could pull off being a seventeen-year-old either." Wilford chuckled, running a hand through his pink hair.

"I think-" Annalise stopped when there was a scream and Anti glitched into the house. "Dad?"

"I can feel it! I can feel all of it!" Anti yelled, hands digging into his head.

"Wilford, get everyone out of the house, now!" Dark ordered when he appeared.

"Dad!?" Annalise tried to get to her glitching parent, but Wilford cut her off.

"We need to leave." Wilford said.

"What happening to dad!?" Annalise asked.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go, go, go, go, go!" Anti was now on the other side of the room. "Let's go!" Anti threw his hands down and a wave of green pixels came out of him, crashing into everyone and throwing them into the closest wall. "It's in me! It's all in me! I can feel it!" Anti's hands were now on his face, tears forming as he struggled to breathe.

"What is this!?" Keith shouted, several pixels remaining on his body.

"Get them out!" Dark shouted.

"Dad!" Annalise went to get up and was once again stopped by Wilford.

"It's not safe!" Wilford threw Annalise over his shoulder.

"Dad! Dad!" Annalise screamed as she was carried out, Keith and Mac following the pink madman. "Dad!"

"I love it! I hate it! I love it! I hate it!" Anti clawed at his face as he paced in a circle.

"Anti. Anti, stop." Dark slowly stepped over towards his husband.

"I can feel it! I can feel them! They're all inside of me!" Anti started to tremble, his glitching form making it look as if there were two of him.

"It's going to be okay." Dark was now in front of Anti and he placed his hands on the other man's shoulders.

"It feels so good! But it hurts! It hurts! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" Anti cried, letting out a scream.

"I know it does. I know. It'll go away." Dark ignored the sharp shocks going into his hands as he moved them to grab Anti's wrists.

"It's too much! Too much!" Anti jerked his head forward and ended up hitting Dark in the chest. Dark let out a grunt but didn't loosen his hold. "T-They're coursing th-through my veins." Anti stuttered out, his breath becoming weak and shallow. "They're i-in there." Anti's voice cracked a little.

"It's going to be okay." Dark said through gritted teeth, trying to keep himself still as he was hit with clouds of pixels. A small line of them sliced him in the face, right under his eye.

"I love it. I hate it. I love it. I hate it. I love it...I hate it...I...love..." Anti began panting and his voice got softer and softer. Eventually, Anti collapsed and Dark caught him.

"It's okay. It's okay, dear." Dark said and he moved Anti over to the couch.

"I...I..." Anti tried to speak, but he wasn't able to form any words.

"I know, don't worry, I know." Dark picked up one of the blankets off of the ground and wrapped it around Anti's shoulders. "It's okay."

"Is everything okay?" Google asked as he ran into the house, Wilford right behind him.

"Annalise, wait!" Bing tried to catch Annalise, but she came into the home as well.

"Oh, my God!" She gasped when she saw her dads.

"Everything's fine." Dark winced as he got to his feet, burnt holes in his clothing and blood trickling down his cheek told Annalise otherwise. "Google, take Anti to our room and lay him down on our bed." Dark ordered, swallowing when he was done speaking. Google just nodded and went over to Anti, giving him a testing touch on the shoulder before picking him up completely. Anti just stared blankly ahead and his body was limp as Google carried him away.

"What happened to Dad? What happened to you? What the fuck happened!?" Annalise was on the verge of tears.

"That is why we didn't want you to go out on your own." Dark answered. "You got lucky, Annalise. You're young, you haven't killed that much compared to your dad. He...he took in too many and he became overcharged."

"What does that even mean?" Annalise asked.

"Remember when you had your moment? You sent Bing flying and caused him to overheat?" Dark took in a deep breath. "That was your first time. The first time is the easiest, but it gets harder and harder the more you do it. You'll have this moment of bliss and it'll feel amazing, but then the crash takes everything out of you and you have no control."

"Is dad going to be okay?"

"He's going to be fine. He'll recover. He always does."

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Just a few burns and bruises, I've had much worse." Dark let out a sigh when he saw that Keith was standing behind Wilford, a hand over his mouth.

"What?." Keith said softly.

"Remember when I said I told Tiana something about my family that made her run?" Annalise asked, getting a head nod from Keith. "Here it is." Annalise blinked and let her eyes change. "Please don't run."