Too Much

Annalise was sprinting on the treadmill in her home's gym, music blasting into her ears through her headphones and heart beating faster than it should be able to. She has to get this energy out. She has to get rid of it before her fathers noticed. Annalise panted as she kept running, her body still buzzing, buzzing to the point of glitching slightly. The memory of the two kills running over and over in her mind. She got to have fun with those. She had to make it slow and painful and record it. Annalise had enjoyed every single second of it and she wanted more now. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and she stopped the treadmill, removing the headphones as well.

"Anna-bell, are you okay?" Bing asked.

"Hey, Bing!" Annalise said happily, hugging the search engine. "Bing?" She lowered her arms when Bing didn't hug her back.

"Where have you been these past two weeks?" Bing watched Annalise walk off of the treadmill, going over to a small bench that had a towel and bottle of water resting on it.

"Nowhere." Annalise answered, taking the towel and wiping the sweat off of her face and neck.

"You've been avoiding everyone, you've been avoiding me." Bing stayed where he was and rubbed his arm. "Did I mess up? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if-"

"No, no, Bing. It's not you, I swear." Annalise dropped her towel and picked up the water bottle, going back over to Bing.

"Then what is it? One moment you're all for me, wanting to hang out with me and be with me and the next you don't even look at me." Annalise found herself stuck. She hadn't called or even texted Bing in the past two weeks. They went on a date and she hasn't thought about it or anything related to that at all. She forgot about him. How could she have forgotten about him? She's had a crush on him for six years. Annalise dropped her bottle and grabbed the front of Bing's shirt, pulling him in for a kiss. She wasn't expecting Bing to put his hands on her shoulders and pull her away almost immediately.

"Kissing me doesn't explain anything." Bing said.

"It's complicated, okay? I can't explain it because it won't make any sense to you." Annalise dropped her head, putting it on Bing's chest.

She's a monster.

She's a freak.

She doesn't deserve to have anyone in her life.

They all run.

They all leave.

They do not love her.

"You're vibrating." Bing commented. "Why are you vibrating?"

"It's nothing. Everything's fine. Everything's fine. Everything's fine." Annalise twitched as she repeated the same two words over and over and over again.

"Anna-bell. Anna-bell! Annalise!" Bing shook Annalise a little, eyes widening when she raised her head, eyes a bright orange and tears flowing from them.

"I can't. I can't. I can't." Annalise gasped.

"I'm getting your dads." Bing went to take off but Annalise grabbed his arm.

"No! Don't! Don't! Don't!" Annalise begged.

"You need help!" Bing yanked his arm away.

"No!" Annalise screamed, a surge of energy blasting from her body and sending Bing flying into the wall. "Bing? Bing? Bing?" Bing didn't respond, he had been knocked out. "No! No! No!" Annalise's wings popped out of her back and she cried out.

"Annalise!" Dark and Anti both barged into the room.

"It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!" Annalise started to claw at her face and neck. "Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!" Her body began glitching erratically and she curled up, pixels shedding from her and falling to the ground.

"Shit!" Anti ran over to Annalise and wrapped his arms around her.

"What's happening!?" Dark asked, a loud static filling the air. Anti wasn't able to answer and he hugged Annalise tighter. Anti let out a scream before fumbling back, Annalise collapsed to the ground, wings shattering and the pixels gone. Dark went over to Annalise and watched as Anti absorbed the orange pixels, eyes glowing brightly and a strong green hue surrounded his body. Anti yelled again before throwing an arm out, a cloud of green and orange pixels went into one of the elliptical and there was a loud crack before the machine combusted.

"Fuck." Anti groaned before falling to his knees. "That was a lot."

"Anti? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...just really fucking tired." Anti shook his head and sniffed. "Annalise is gonna be out for a bit too. You should call Google and have him check on Bing. I'm gonna pass-" Anti didn't get to finish before falling over and losing consciousness as well.

Dark sat there for a second. His husband, his daughter and a search engine were all passed out in his home gym and his elliptical was one fire. Weren't Saturdays supposed to be relaxing?

x~x~x

"She fucked with my phone." Anti said from the bed, awake, but body not fully working yet. "She hacked it so she'd be getting most of the Glitchers calls. That's why work has been sparse lately." Anti threw his and Annalise's phone to the other end of the bed.

"Are you two going to be okay?" Dark asked while massaging Anti's legs, trying to help get them going again.

"She was too energized, she had too much in her without finding a way to properly release all of the extra energy between jobs." Anti stated.

"How do you-"

"Your dick." Anti chuckled at Dark's face. "I also do some running and releasing pixels takes care of most of it, but you fucking me senseless does a lot to help as well."

"Explains why you're always worked up after a job." Dark said, continuing his rubbing.

"I feel kinda bad for Bing." Anti said, rolling his eyes a little at Dark's huff. "He didn't ask for Annalise to like him nor did he ask to like her." Dark's grip tightened a little. "Don't act so naive, Darky, you know it's true. He usually acts like an idiot around everyone but with her, he's more serious. He's better with her and I think she'd be better with him."

"She doesn't need anyone." Dark muttered.

"I used to believe that I didn't need anyone." Anti leaned forward and placed his hand on Dark's, making him stop. "You used to believe that you didn't need anyone." Dark didn't speak. "Love happens, dear. Love will always happen and we have no control over who falls for it or who we fall for. If someone would have told me twenty years ago that I would be married to you and have a teenage daughter that we raised, I would have slit their throat and yet, here we are."

"I hate it when you're the voice of reason." Dark sighed.

"When Ann gets up, we need to get some food in her and then talk about what we're going to do next." Anti said.

"She's grounded."

"Oh, absolutely."