I Called It!

"He's officially missing." Annalise said into her phone as she walked away from the high-school.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Anti asked, his voice coming out of the speaker.

"Yeah. I'm in class." Annalise lied, her body invisible to the school's cameras. Pixel camouflage, who knew?

"Ann, are you lying?" Anti asked in a sigh.

"I would never." Annalise threw her bag over the fence, she hated glitching while holding things, it felt too heavy.

"You do realize that we get a call if you're not in class." Anti said.

"You're not going to get one." Annalise said before glitching to the other side of the fence, picking her bag up.

"Did you mess with the school's phones?" Anti asked.

"Again. I would never do anything like that." Annalise peeked over her shoulder and continued walking. The Phillips house was a good twenty minutes walk from the school. "How's Uncle Kitty?"

"He hasn't left the room."

"And Chase?"

"Asleep on the couch."

"Have you fed the children?" Annalise chuckled at her own joke.

"Yes, Ann, I fed the children." Anti huffed with a laugh.

"Good. I'll see you guys at home later." Annalise stopped when she thought she heard something.

"Make sure to get back by six, your Father's making dinner tonight."

"Yeah...I'll be back by six." Annalise tilted her head, she could have sworn she heard something.

"And Ann."

"Yeah?"

"Don't don't anything stupid."

"Love you, too." Annalise chuckled before hanging up, continuing her hike.

She reached the house and began looking around. The police were already in and out by this point. There was nothing that they could get from the house, Anti was too good at his job. Annalise wasn't going to look at the house, she was looking around the house. Wilford had shown her a few things about tracking, he admitted to not knowing where his skills came from and Dark prevented Annalise from asking any more questions beyond that, but she knew what to do at least. Annalise looked up, hearing the sound again. She tightened the straps of her backpack and took off towards the noise. Annalise could already hear Dark in her head

'What are you doing!?', 'Do you know how stupid this is!?', 'The last time you did something on your own, you almost got killed!'.

"Hello?" Annalise called out, finding herself in the center of a field. "Hello?"

"Hello, um...hi? I..." Annalise turned around and saw a young man standing a few feet away from her, Elliot at his side. "Are you from the...people?" The man whispered that last word.

"The people?"

"Glitchers?"

"Glitch-yes, yes." Annalise went over to Elliot. "Is he okay?"

"I'm not sure. He's just been wandering around and I found him. My mother told me that he was the one spared from the Phillips killing because he's the innocent one." The man explained.

"Who's Elliot?" Elliot asked.

"Shit. I did too much." Annalise groaned. "Dad's gonna kill me."

"Did too much of what?" The man asked.