First Date

"Come on, Darky, show some joy." Anti said, poking at Dark's cheeks.

"This is a very serious matter." Dark stated, hands behind his back and chest puffed out.

"It's a date Dark, not marriage." Anti laughed when Dark's eyes grew. "It's the first date, don't get ahead of yourself." Anti sighed when Dark was still stiff. "Do you remember our first date?" He asked, running his hand along Dark's chest, trying to get him to release the tension Dark was holding. "Our first, official date?"

"You wore torn jeans and a t-shirt to a five-star restaurant." Dark shook his head at the memory.

"The shirt had a tie on it." Anti protested.

"A printed tie is not the same as a real one." Dark stated.

"You were just upset that you couldn't do this when we got to the Iplier house." Anti lightly grabbed Dark's tie and pulled on it, pressing his lips against his husband's.

"There were a lot of things I wanted to do that I couldn't." Dark chuckled.

"The Jims were our children before we got Annalise." Anti laughed. "'The demons are procreating!'" Anti waved his hands and took several large steps in a circle as he spoke.

"The number of times those two had walked into the room and interrupted us..." Dark sighed and rubbed his face.

"We had our shooties out." Anti said with a wink.

"My shooty would have been tucked away inside of you if they would have waited an extra five minutes." Dark wrapped his arm around Anti's waist.

"We'll have all evening to play with our shooties." Anti lifted a leg and chuckled when Dark held it up by his thigh.

"Dad, can you help me zip up my dress?" Annalise called from her room.

"Coming, princess." Anti called back. "And hopefully I'll be doing that several times when she's gone." He added in a softer tone before stepping away from Dark.

"If your having problems with the dress, perhaps a nice pair of baggy jeans and a turtleneck would be better?" Dark suggested as Anti went to Annalise's room.

"It's over seventy degrees! I'd die!" Annalise protested, her voice being louder for a moment when her door was opened and muffled back up when it closed.

"You could always just stay home..." Dark said under his breath, stiffening back up when there was a knock on the door. Dark sniffed and straightened out his suit jacket before heading over to the door. He scrunched his eyebrows in disapproval when he saw Bing.

"Uh...hey, Dark." Bing nervously chuckled. His usual sunglasses were on, along with a pair of jeans and sneakers, but he at least was wearing a black button-up shirt.

"Where's your tie?" Dark asked.

"My...I-I don't own one." Bing was slumped in fear.

"Get in." Dark moved to the side to allow Bing into his home. "Wait here." He added before going into his bedroom.

"I'm gonna piss myself." Bing said to himself, flinching when Dark's door closed a lot louder than necessary and a gold tie was thrown at him. "Uh..."

"You don't know how to tie a tie, do you?" Dark sighed when Bing just nodded his head.

"I could look it up-"

"Tying a tie is not something you learn from the internet." Dark huffed and went over to Bing, taking the tie from him. "It is something you need to be taught in person or else it will never be done correctly." Dark spoke as he looped the tie around Bing's neck and tied it. "And you are not wearing your sunglasses."

"But, my eyes." Bing weakly protested as the sunglasses were removed from his face.

"Annalise's turns orange when she's emotional, your yellow iris' literally mean nothing." Dark stated. "And she's seen them before...she likes them." Dark added the last part as a mutter, exhaling harshly through his nose when Bing perked up. "Now. I'm going to tell you a few things." Bing went back to his slump when Dark's eyes harden into a glare, moving closer and using the little bit of height he had on Bing to his advantage. "You do anything to hurt my little girl and they won't be able to find the body. Or at least, what remains of the body." Dark grinned when he saw Bing swallow thickly. "And, whatever you do to my daughter. I will do to you." Dark growled the last part, glad to hear a light whimper from Bing. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes." Bing stuttered.

"She's ready." Anti sang, not seeing the fear in Bing's eyes as Dark stepped away from him. "Ta-da!"

"Dude..." Was Bing's only comment while Dark felt his entire begin to burn. He didn't know if he wanted to cry or scream.

"Hi, Bing!" Annalise greeted with a large smile, her dress clinging to the upper part of her body and slowly loosened into a flirty poof that hung right above her knees. The neckline was a little low for Dark's liking, but her shoulders were covered by sleeves that went to the bend of her elbow. Her long hair was put up into a messy bun with several strands loose and framing her face that had on more makeup than Dark thought she even owned. He remembered Signe teaching Annalise how to do eyeliner, but he never imagined she would be able to do it herself so perfectly. The only jewelry she had on was a pair of silver butterfly earrings and the bracelet Dark had bought her. "Father, are you going to cry?" Annalise asked.

"Don't you dare." Anti went over to Dark. "Because if you cry, I'll cry."

"I don't cry." Dark stated.

"You cried at our wedding." Anti teased. "Twice."

"Tears at a wedding is common." Dark said.

"We should get going or we'll be late for our reservation." Annalise said, going over to Bing. "Is that my father's tie?" She asked.

"Dark-"

"Actually, I don't need to know." Annalise laughed before looping her arm through Bing's. "Bye!" She sang.

"Curfew is at eleven." Dark called after them.

"Call if you're going to be late." Anti added before the front door got shut.

"They're not going to be late." Dark said with a hum.

"You threatened him, didn't you?" Anti asked in a sigh.

"I would do no such thing." Dark stated.

"Your aura's flickering." Anti reached into his pocket as he spoke. "Here." Anti handed Dark a small box.

"What is this?" Dark pressed the red button on it.

"Let me guess, he said 'anything you do to my daughter, I'll do to you'?" Annalise's voice came out of the box.

"Basically." Bing's chuckle came out as well.

"How?" Dark asked.

"Who do you think got her those earrings?" Anti winked.

"We can't listen in on her conversation." Dark said, looking at the box.

"Of course not." Anti said.

"It's an invasion of privacy."

"Absolutely."

"She's seventeen."

"Yep."

"Do you want to go to the park after dinner instead of watching a movie?" Annalise asked.

"I'll go get us some popcorn." Anti said when he saw Dark's face.