An Idiot

"Bing...Bing?" Annalise groaned as she woke up, her last memory of Bing being knocked-out was the only thing on her mind. "Bi-" Annalise tried to get out of bed but ended up falling to the ground. "Ow."

"She's awake." Dark called from her bedroom door before entering. "Annalise, are you okay?" Dark knelt next to his daughter, bushing her messy hair out of her eyes. "I think you could use a haircut." He lightly chuckled.

"I can barely move." Annalise whined.

"Your dad had to take all of your energy. You were overcharged. You could have died, Annalise." The serious tone in Dark's voice told Annalise that he knew everything.

"I'm a monster." Annalise said, letting her face rest on the carpeted floor.

"You need to stop saying that." Dark started rubbing Annalise's back. It would always soothe her when she was upset. He remembered the times Annalise had a nightmare when she was younger and she'd crawl into their bed and she'd take his hand and place it on her back, sometimes she didn't even need him to move his hand, just having it there was enough to make her feel safe.

"We are, aren't we? We're monsters. You destroy their lives and me and dad end them." Annalise said, staring at nothing.

"Monsters are large, scaly, ugly things that hide under your bed or in your closet and I came out of the closet a long time ago when I started dating your dad." Dark smiled a little when Annalise let out a soft laugh at his joke.

"But I hurt Bing." Annalise said when her laughter died out. "How could I not be a monster. I've had a crush on him for six years. I've wanted him to notice me for six years and then I hurt him? What kind of a heartless thing do you have to be to hurt the one you care for?"

"It was an accident." Annalise didn't know how much those words burned at Dark as he spoke them. "You didn't want to hurt him, you would never choose to hurt him."

"Where is he?"

"On the couch. Google is taking care of him. His system just got a little overheated due to the energy burst you had." Dark answered.

"Is he okay?"

"Google says that he just needs some time to cool off and reboot." Dark adjusted himself so he was sitting cross-legged on the ground, still rubbing Annalise's back.

"I was an idiot." Annalise waited for Dark to say something. "You're supposed to disagree with me."

"I only tell you the truth, dear." Dark chuckled when Annalise let out a loud whine and rolled over, grabbing his arm.

"You're so mean!" Annalise pouted, shaking the arm weakly. She tossed the arm aside and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You're still grounded."

"Damn it!"

After a few hours, Annalise was able to get up and walk around on her own. Anti was cooking dinner while Google made sure Bing's reboot went by smoothly. Dark had made some calls, confirming that the Easter party would be at the Iplier manor tomorrow and was now standing with Anti and drinking some coffee.

"I feel like a marshmallow you just threw into the fire because you're too impatient to wait for it to cook." Bing chuckled softly and rubbed his head.

"Bing!" Google moved back as Annalise ran over to Bing and tackled him into a hug, making the search engine fall over and lay on the couch.

"She gets that from you." Dark muttered into his mug.

"Darky!" Anti laughed and half-jumped on his husband. Dark almost spilling his coffee and sighed as he patted Anti's back, letting him cling to his body.

"I'm so sorry, Bing! I didn't mean to do that to you!" Annalise hugged Bing tightly as she apologized.

"Everything should be fine. Call if he starts acting strange...stranger than usual." Google added the last part with a slight chuckle. "Or just send him back when you get annoyed with him."

"With Dark, I give it five minutes." Anti released Dark and went over to Google, placing a hand on his shoulder and glitching with him.

"Google filled my code in on what happened. I know it was an accident, Anna-bell." Bing said, hugging Annalise back.

"I was an idiot." No response from Bing. "Not you too!"

"I am literally programmed not to lie!" Bing protested, both of them hearing the snort Dark made.

"Father!" Annalise plopped herself down on top of Bing.

"What I miss?" Anti asked when he glitched back in.

"Father and Bing are mean!" Annalise whined.

"I asked what I miss, not what I already knew." Anti chuckled.

"I'm not mean! I'm just honest!" Bing held onto Annalise and rocked a little. "Anna-bell!" Annalise started laughing as she was moved. "Anna-bell, forgive me!" Bing was being over-dramatic. "My sweet Anna-bell! Whatever shall I do!?"

"They're adorable." Anti sang, seeing that Dark was glaring at the scene.

"My Anna-" Bing rocked too hard and ended up making him and Annalise roll off of the couch. The two laid on the ground and they both laughed.

"Doesn't that just remind you of something?" Anti asked, leaning his head against Dark's shoulder.

"Do not compare them to us." Dark huffed.

"You just don't wanna admit that you're cutie that's a hopeless romantic with a soft heart." Anti pinched one of Dark's cheeks.

"I am a master manipulator. I ruin the lives of thousands without batting an eye. I am a literal demon. I am not cute."

"You cried at our wedding."
"Must you always bring that up?"

"Cutie." Anti sang before giving Dark and quick peck on the lips.

"They're climbing on the couch." Dark muttered when he saw that Annalise was trying to get back on the couch without completely standing and Bing was joining her.

"With how we tend to be, a lot worse has happened on that couch." Anti joked.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Annalise asked, catching the end of Dark's and Anti's conversation. "Wait...oh my, God!" Annalise threw herself away from the couch.

"I don't get it." Bing said, having not heard what Annalise did.

"You've had sex on the couch! Why does everyone have sex on the couch!?" Annalise yelled, wiping at her body with her hands.

"Chase and Marvin didn't have sex, they just made-out." Anti said.

"They did what?" Dark asked. "You just told me they got together."

"I mean, they did. They just did it on the couch." Anti shrugged.

"My face has been on those cushions!" Annalise started rubbing her face.

"And so has my bare ass." Anti started laughing when Annalise began rubbing harder. "And so has your father's."

"I need to take a shower!" Annalise cried and fell to the ground. "But no amount of soap can wash away the agony that is in my soul!"

"I'm sure they clean up when they're finished." Bing said, joining Annalise on the ground.

"I-is something burning?" Dark asked, sniffing the air.

"My quiche!" Anti shouted.