Sparky

Dark, Anti, Bing and Google all sat in a car in front of what looked like a mansion. Bing's eyes were glowing very brightly as he stared at the house and Google had a screen projecting in front of him.

"Seven guards, two dogs and a cat." Bing stated, tilting his head a little as he continued to scan. "The target is in a room on the ground floor, furthest to the left, might be his bedroom and he seems to be laying down."

"It's only seven." Anti said from the seat behind Dark, leaning to the side to look at Google's screen.

"He must be taking a nap." Dark said.

"He's not napping..." Bing said in a higher-pitched tone. "He has a friend."

"Someone's sucking off a Senator? I'm so shocked." Anti's voice was heavy with sarcasm. "Wonder who she is."

"He." Bing corrected and flinched a little when Anti started screaming with laughter.

"Anti, lower your voice." Dark turned around to give his husband a light glare.

"Mr. 'I hate the gays' is getting his dick sucked by another dude!" Anti yelled.

"It's very common for those who loudly proclaim their hatred for something to actually be part of the things they hate." Google stated, flipping through several pages on his screen.

"We'll joke about this later, we need to get started soon or we're going to lose this job." Dark said in a hushed tone. "I'm not giving back twenty million dollars because a man is confused about what gets his dick wet."

"I love it when you're frustrated, your phrases are more entertaining." Anti giggled.

"They're going to get very creative if we don't get going now." Dark undid his seatbelt.

"The guard at the gate is due to leave his post any second now, he always leaves before the next guard shows up. We'll be able to get in without any trouble."

"Why can't I just kill him?" Anit asked with a huff.

"Because you're not the stealthiest killer and we have seven, technically eight other people we have to go through and we can't have them know we're here." Dark answered.

"I can kill quietly." Anti pouted. "It's just not fun."

"We're not here to have fun, we'll do that with the twenty million." Dark said.

"Are you going to buy me a new dress with all that money, Mr. Darky?" Anti used his 'Harley Quinn' accent, which sounded more like a poorly done Jersey accent.

"Again, later." Dark saw that Bing sat up a little straighter. "Time to go." Dark said before opening the car door, Anti and Google followed suite.

"Bing, do you remember what to do if a new person comes to the house?" Dark asked through the car door window.

"Make a huge scene and scream?" Bing said.

"That's not-"

"I mean, he's pretty damn close." Anti chuckled, cutting Dark off.

"Fine, but remember to contact Google." Dark said.

"Yes, sir." Bing saluted, earning a sigh from Dark.

"I'm beginning to question my daughter's taste in men." He muttered as he, Anti and Google walked towards the gate.

"It could be worse." Anti shrugged.

"How?" Dark asked.

"I don't know, but it always could." Anti shrugged again and the three ducked under the gate arm. "He's not a bad guy for Annalise to date."