Easter Confusion

"Dad! Did you really put an egg in my purse!" Annalise called out when she went to get her lipstick from her bag. A bright orange, plastic egg was tucked in with her belongings.

"Why do you assume that I did it?" Anti said, putting a hand to his chest and pretending to be offended. "It could have been the Easter bunny."

"Dad, the Easter bunny isn't real." Annalise groaned. "I just wanted to fix my lipstick."

"I actually didn't do it." Anti said.

"Then who..." Annalise opened the egg and found a Hershey's kiss in it.

"I couldn't help myself." Bing admitted with a chuckle.

"Bingy-"

"We're waiting for Mark and Jack, correct?" Dark asked, sitting himself between Annalise and Bing before they could kiss.

"Yes, yes. Once they're here the party can officially begin." Dr. Iplier said, adjusting the table that was filled with snacks.

"I'm so excited for this party to begin." Annalise pouted, crossing her arms and legs.

"Bing, you got cockblocked." Chase chuckled, wrapping an arm around Marvin.

"I will block your cock too if you misbehave." Dr. Schneepestein warned. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, Sheep, I love you man." Annalise said between laughs.

"I am surrounded by immature children." Dark sighed. "And speaking of children." He added when there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Wilford sang, skipping over to the door. "There's the happy daddy!"

"Please don't call me that." Jack chuckled, the four-year-old in his arms just clapped and giggled.

"I think it's cute." Signe said as she walked into the Iplier manor with Jack.

"There's the old fuck!" Anti cheered when he saw Jack.

"Nevermind. Call me happy daddy." Jack rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Mark and Amy are coming, they're having issues with the car seat." Signe said.

"You mean Mark's having issues with the car seat." Dark corrected going over to Jack. "Hello, Aideen."

"Hi!" Aideen greeted back, waving her hand.

"She certainly has your projection." Bim said from the other side of the room.

"It runs in the McLoughlin blood." Jack chuckled, gesturing as an offer to allow Dark to hold his daughter. Dark nodded a thanks before taking the child.

"Dar-Dar!" Aideen giggled, patting Dark's shoulder.

"That's what he used to look like holding you." Wilford said to Annalise.

"What?" Annalise asked.

"The little twinkle in his eye, he'd get that whenever he held you at that age. Aideen actually looks a lot like you when you were younger." Wilford chuckled and patted Annalise's back. "Don't worry, he wouldn't trade you for the world." He added when he saw the hurt in Annalise's eyes.

"Uncle Marv! I wanna see a trick!" A ten-year-old boy yelled as he ran into the house.

"Jason, come back!" Mark's voice called from outside of the house.

"He gets it from you." Amy giggled, the two showing up in the doorway.

"You can't blame everything that he does on me." Mark chuckled, the infant in his arms began chewing on her hand. "Kiana, no." He said in a silly tone, moving her hand out of her mouth as he and Amy walked in.