Filling In

Anti laid on top of Dark, hands crossed on top of the demon's chest and chin resting on them. Both of them were on their bed, under a blanket and naked.

"Are you going to tell me what Wilford said, now?" Anti asked, rolling his eyes when Dark started to rub circles on his lower back.

"I might need another round to make sure I'm completely back." Dark chuckled, pouting when Anti pinched his nose.

"Fill me in and maybe, maybe I'll consider another round." Anti gave Dark's nose a squeeze before releasing it.

"Will I really need to work that hard to convince you." Dark said in a whisper before leaning forward and giving Anti a kiss. Anti hummed in disapproval and sat up, straddling the other man as he took the blanket and wrapped it around himself, covering his entire body except for his face.

"Talk." Anti stated. Dark let out a loud sigh and plopped back down, arms outstretched.

"Annalise has a crush." Dark muttered.

"That's adorable!" Anti chuckled, moving the blanket so it was just covering his lower half.

"On an Iplier." Dark added.

"Oh." Anti said with disappointment. "I was betting on it being Chase."

"Why?"

"She's a seventeen-year-old girl trying to find her way into the world, he's a young father who's attractive and carefree."

"He's married." Dark huffed when Anti patted his chest.

"Paperwork, dear, she's just paperwork."

"Would you quit referring to Stacy as just paperwork and did you say that Chase is attractive?" Anti smiled at the hint of jealousy in Dark's voice.

"Chase looks a lot like me, who wouldn't want to fuck me?" Anti asked with a little shimmy, laughing when Dark took the blanket and threw it off of him and the bed.

"I know someone who would love to do so right now." Dark ran his hands along Anti's body. "I talked, time to fulfill your part of the bargain."

"You might have to do a little more convincing." Anti chuckled and lowered himself to kiss Dark.

"I'm going to pretend that my dads aren't having sex and I'm going to let them know that I gotta pee!" Annalise sang from behind the door. Anti ended up collapsing on Dark from laughing so hard.

"I'm sure she could wait a little longer." Dark said as a whine when Anti crawled off of him.

"I'm not letting our daughter's bladder burst because someone wants to get his rocks off a fourth time." Anti said as he slipped on a pair of shorts. He grabbed the blanket on the ground and tossed it at Dark so the demon could cover himself.

"And you don't want to?" Dark chuckled, his smile becoming an annoyed frown when he saw what Anti had put on. "Seriously? Those damned flamingo shorts?"

"I think they're cute." Anti said with a wink before opening their door, Annalise yelping as she fell back.

"Dad, I thought I convinced you to not wear those things. They're embarrassing." Annalise groaned, removing the headphones Dark had forced her to wear.

"It sounds like you and your father need to work on your convincing skills." Anti laughed as he stepped over Annalise.

"Can we end my grounding early since I have to deal with that?" Annalise asked Dark.

"Didn't you say that you had to use the restroom?" Dark reminded.

"Oh, shit!" Annalise scrambled to her feet and took off.

"Language!" Dark called after her. "Is cursing something that all virus' do?" Dark asked when Anti came back into the room, an apple in his hand.

"Don't assume things, you ass." Anti said in a teasing tone. He quickly shoved the apple into his mouth and took off when Dark get out of the bed. Anti jumped on top of the couch and removed the apple from his mouth. "Can't catch me!" He laughed before leaping off of the edge and avoiding Dark. Anti tossed the apple over his head as he entered the dining room. Dark easily dodged the apple and saw that Anti was standing the on the, shaking his rear towards him.

"Come here, you!" Dark said with a laugh and got on the table as well, laughing more when Anti jumped off and took off again. "You can't run forever!" He called and got off of the table as well, following Anti back into the living room.

"Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the-" Anti's cheer became a squeal when Dark grabbed him from behind and started tickling him. "Ch-cheater!" Anti giggled.

"Who said I ever played fair?" Dark chuckled, shocked to find his arms empty.

"Who said I did either?" Anti said, standing next to Dark now.

"You little-"

"So that's what it looks like." Wilford's comment made Anti and Dark both freeze.

"Wilford!" Dark quickly covered himself with his hands when he realized that he had been running around the house completely bare.

"It's great isn't it?" Anti patted Dark on the back.

"Why are we-the fuck father!?" Annalise yelled and covered her eyes. "It's called pants!" Dark didn't say anything and vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

"Love the shorts." Wilford chuckled.

"Thank you. My husband and daughter think that they're embarrassing." Anti said as he posed.

"They are, dad!" Annalise groaned.

"I'll be right back. I feel like I should put on a shirt." Anti said.

"I swear if you put on that Dream Daddy crop-." Annalise stopped when Anti glitched away. "It's going to be the Dream Daddy crop top." She sighed.

"I was hoping to have a moment to speak with you in private but I wasn't expecting it under these circumstances." Wilford said.

"You wanted to talk with me?" Annalise asked.

"I'm just here to let you know that Bing will be at the Iplier meeting early tomorrow and that I know that Dark and the others will be running a little bit behind." Wilford stated.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I'm just saying if you're willing to do a little bit of traveling with me, you'd be able to have a moment with Bing alone." Wilford started to sing his last few words.

"W-Why would I..." Annalise cleared her throat, a light pink tint appeared on her cheeks.

"I'm crazy, not stupid." Wilford tapped Annalise on the tip of her nose. "If you want to ask Bing a question, tomorrow would be a great opportunity to do so." He added with a wink.

"How do I..."

"Be blunt." Wilford heard Dark and Anti's bedroom door open up. "I'll see you at three tomorrow." He said before leaving in a puff of pink.

"Did he really just leave?" Anti asked. "I wanted him to see-"

"Dad! No!" Annalise yelled when she saw that Anti was indeed, wearing the Dream Daddy crop-top.