Party!

"I got it." Anti called when there was a knock on the front door.

"Hey, there Glitchy!" Wilford greeted loudly as he entered the house, the Ipliers and Septiceyes following him.

"Do not call me-why are you here?" Anti shut the door and pushed his way through the crowd to get to Wilford.

"Hi, Uncle Wil...and everyone else." Annalise placed her pencil down in the center of the textbook, she was sitting on the living room couch and using the coffee table to hold her school supplies as she did her homework.

"Did you invite everyone over without telling me?" Dark asked as he stepped out of his office.

"Why is it always an assumption that I invited them over? You've done it too." Anti huffed.

"It wasn't me." Annalise held her hands up as she stood.

"We're here to celebrate!" Wilford clapped his hands and a bottle of wine appeared in them. He tossed the bottle to Annalise.

"Celebrate what?" Dark asked, snatching the bottle away from Annalise. "And don't give my child alcohol."

"You can give it to me." Anti chuckled and took the wine with a spin.

"Today's is Annalise's first official day punishment free." Wilford explained.

"Yes, but-" Dark stopped when a cork hit the side of his face. He turned his head to see Anti with a now open bottle of wine and a nervous smile on his lips.

"Sorry." Anti chuckled.

"You're lucky I love you." Dark sighed. "And Wil, we are not having a party. It's a school night."

"You just don't want the Ipliers here." Wilford teased.

"It's a school night." Dark said in a firmer tone.

"Why wouldn't Dark want the Ipliers here?" Bing asked.

"You'll learn soon enough Bingy-boy." Wilford clapped Bing on the back. "Let's get some music going!" Wilford yelled before running into Dark's office.

"We are not having a party!" Dark shouted, going to his office as well. "Wilford!" Dark's next shout was cut off by loud music blasting from a radio.

"Party!" Wilford ran back into the living room with the radio over his head.

"Party!" Everyone but Dark and Annalise shouted back.

"I've lost control over my own house!" Dark huffed.

"Come on, Darky-baby. Have some fun." Anti said in a low tone and handed his husband a glass of wine.

"It's going to take a lot more than one glass for me to 'have some fun'." Dark scoffed.

"I'm sure Bubblegum's got an endless supply." Anti chuckled.

"If a single drop gets near Annalise-"

"Yes, dear. No booze for Ann." Anti took Dark's hand and raised the glass to his mouth. "Now, drink."

Annalise wasn't sure what to do at first, but when she saw her father drinking, she decided to have some fun as well.

"Party!" She screamed and climbed on top of the coffee table, laughing as she leaped off and landed on Jackieboy's back.

"We're off!" Jackieboy started running around the room.

"Don't drop her!" Dark was about to go after the man, but Anti clung to his arm.

"She'll be fine." Anti sang, nuzzling his face against Dark's shoulder. "Relax."