A Splashing End

Dark signed what felt like the hundredth piece of paper and he set it aside into a small pile. He was officially gone from all records and from all memories except for his and his family's. Dark groaned as he held his arms up and stretched, feeling his back pop since he's been hunched over for hours. It's taken him a week to get all of this figured out and it was finally done.

"Darky-baby, everyone's waiting for you." Anti said from the doorway, wearing only a pair of swim trunks. "You're not even changed." He added with a pout.

"I'm going, I'm going. I just finished the final form." Dark stood up and Anti went over to him, giving him a kiss.

"Are you finally going to take that break we were talking about?" Anti asked. "You've been working yourself to death."

"Maybe." Dark chuckled when Anti slapped his arm.

"Get changed and come out to the pool, Annalise wants to show you something." Anti gave Dark another kiss before leaving. Dark just smiled and followed, doing what he had been told.

"Papa!" Annalise squealed happily when she saw Dark step out of the house. Dark could still feel a warmth in his chest every time Annalise called him that.

"There's my handsome husband." Anti chuckled, laying out on one of the pool chairs.

"I was about to say the same thing." Dark kissed Anti's cheek and sat in the chair next to him.

"Papa! Watch!" Annalise waved her arms to get Dark's attention.

"I'm watching." Dark said. Annalise took several steps back and ran towards the pool, jumping into the air as a cloud of orange pixels surrounded her. She landed into the water and the pixels moved with the splash and formed them into the shape of a heart before falling back into the pool.

"Did you see?" Annalise asked after coming out of the water, swimming to the edge of the pool.

"See what?" Dark asked with a grin.

"Papa!" Annalise whined, pulling herself out of the water to sit on the ledge.

"I saw it, don't worry." Dark chuckled.

"She's been working on that for thirty minutes." Anti said.

"Cannonball!" Bim shouted before jumping into the pool, splashing Annalise and getting Host and Google as well, who were trying to enjoy the sun.

"Bim!" Annalise squealed.

"Aren't you two going to swim?" Wilford asked, walking over to Anti and Dark.

"I'm working on my tan." Anti said.

"You can tan?" Wilford said with a raised brow. "Keith-ster! Why aren't you in the pool?" Wilford caught Keith standing at the edge of the pool and sticking his toe in.

"The water's too cold." Keith stated. "I'm delicate."

"You know the best way to get over the cold water is to just jump in, right?" Wilford said, a playful smirk on his lips.

"Wil, I will-" Keith let out a squeak when Wilford grabbed him and jumped into the pool while holding him. "Cold! Cold! Cold!" Keith shouted as he splashed around. "I'm too young to drown!" Keith squeaked again when Wilford hugged his back to his chest, helping him to stay up.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Annalise chanted.

"Shut up!" Keith shouted.

"I got ten bucks he's gonna fuck him." Anti said to Dark.

"Oh hush." Dark said with an eye roll.

"Could you guys at least put your feet into the pool?" Annalise asked.

"Alright." Anti said as he and Dark got up.

"Chase! Put me down!" Marvin yelped as Chase lifted him up by his shoulders.

"Are you ready for battle!?" Dr. Schneeplestein called out as Dr. Iplier carried him on his shoulders. The Jims both yelped and waddled away when Henrik yelled, going over to Jackieboy who was just floating in the water.

"Wait, where's Bing?" Dark asked, realizing that he was the only one missing.

"Right here!" Bing said as he walked over from the house, the only one not in swimming attire. "Worried about me, daddy-o?" Bing said with a laugh as he stood next to Dark, both of them near the edge of the pool.

"Oops." Dark said.

"Oops? What do you-" Bing shouted when Dark suddenly pushed him into the pool. "Bro!" Bing coughed out when he came back up.

"How did you know he was waterproof?" Anti asked.

"I didn't." Dark said with a shrug and a smirk.

"Papa!" Annalise slipped back into the pool and swam over to Bing.

"Where are my sunglasses?" Bing asked, patting his face.

"You don't need them." Annalise giggled, placing a hand on Bing's chest. Bing just smiled and the two leaned in to kiss.

"Got 'em!" Keith shouted after popping up between them, sunglasses in hand. "Oops, did I interrupt?"

"You're worse than papa." Annalise huffed before splashing Keith. Keith laughed and splashed back, yelping when Bing helped Annalise from behind him.

"Backup! I need backup!" Keith called out.

"Wilford to the rescue!" Wilford said before diving into the water.

"Wait, where did he-" Bing's question became a shout when Wilford grabbed his legs from under the water and lifted him up, tossing him back.

"Look out!" Anti shouted before leaping into the pool right next to Keith and Annalise, covering them both with a wave of water. Anti started laughing as well when they two began splashing him back as soon as he came back up.

Dark found himself sitting on the edge of the pool, watching as everyone played around in the water. A large smile on his face as Anti and Annalise splashed at each other, reminding him when she was younger and they bought her a small kiddie pool. She was so happy as she played and Anti played with her while Dark watched for a while, just like he was now. They were happy. They were all so happy and it made Dark's chest warm up with joy. If someone would have told him he'd be married with a daughter thirteen years ago, he would have scoffed and called them crazy. Little did he know how much he truly loved his crazy family.

Dark was pulled out of his thoughts when a wave of water hit him.

"He did it!"
"She did it!"

Anti and Annalise both pointed at each other. Dark just chuckled before slipping down into the pool. Anti and Annalise shared a look when Dark went under. The both squealed when Dark came back up with a shout and dunked them into the water. Anti clung himself to Dark's back while Annalise swam away, heading over to Bing who was sitting on the edge of the pool and complaining about wet jeans not being comfortable.

"We're a happy little family, aren't we?" Anti said with a giggle, resting his chin on Dark's shoulder.

"Little?" Dark said with a scoff.

"We're one big happy family." Anti corrected.

"Yeah...I guess we are." Dark said.

"I love you, Darky." Anti sang, hugging Dark a little tighter.

"I love you, too."