Papa

"I think Marvin has a spell that he can use." Bim said, his voice not fully connecting in Anti's head as his attention was drawn to something falling next to him. He held his hand out and his eyes went wide when he saw that it was an orange pixel.

"Dark, I think-"

"Hey, guys!" Wilford greeted, popping into the room in a cloud of pink smoke. "I may or may not have lost Annie."

"Don't tell them that while you're holdin' me! I will not be your human shield!" Keith shouted, punching at Wilford's back. "I am a legal adult and I demand my rights to be heard!"

"You lost our daughter!?" Dark shouted.

"She kind of took off after a bunch of purple pixels." Wilford scratched the back of his head.

"Seriously, put me down. I am not dyin' today by a pissed off demon, I got too many things I wanna do before I go." Keith continued his struggle.

"You let her go after the new virus!?" Dark didn't see Anti staring at his hand and using his green pixels to make the orange one grow.

"Why are you so strong!?" Keith whined.

"We just wanted to find Bing and the pixels showed up." Wilford said.

"Where did you take her!?" Dark demanded.

"Can we stop ignoring the gay in distress!?" Keith snapped.

"I found her." Anti suddenly said, placing a hand on Dark's shoulder and glitching the two away.

"Annalise!" Anti and Dark both yelled when they found Annalise curled up on the ground, holding her stomach, and a puddle of blood around her. They quickly rushed over to Annalise, both falling to their knees. Annalise moved her head a little when she saw Dark.

"P-Papa?" Annalise stuttered out. "P-Papa...papa it hurts."

"Annalise." Dark felt his heart shatter, it's been years since Annalise had called him that. "Annalise, it's going to be okay." Dark placed his hand on Annalise's cheek, lifting her head a little.

"Papa...papa, I'm cold." Annalise gasped out.

"Anti, Anti please tell me you can save her." Dark said, looking at Anti with tears forming in his eyes. Anti was already crying and his hand was covered in green pixels.

"I'm going to try my best." Anti said, gently rolling Annalise to her back.

"Daddy..." Annalise whimpered as Anti moved her hand away from the hole in her stomach. "Daddy, I don't like it."

"I know sweetie, I know. It'll be over as soon as possible." Anti leaned over and pressed a kiss to Annalise's forehead.

"It hurts...it hurts..." Annalise said in a shaky voice.

"I know, it does. It does hurt, but it'll be okay. It will be okay." Anti placed his hand over the wound, the pixels glowing brighter as they spread across Annalise's stomach. "We're here. We're here, Anna."

"It's going to be okay, princess. We love you." Dark held Annalise's hand as he gently wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Daddy...papa..."

x~x~x

The room was silent, tense and no one was able to look at each other. Wilford had found Dark, Anti, and Annalise after going back to the village. He brought them back to their house and then got the other egos and filled them in. They were all now sitting in Dark's and Anti's living room while Keith paced.

"Keith-ster, sit down." Wilford said.

"I can't! I can't stay still!" Keith went over to Wilford and put his hands on the other man's shoulders. "I don't know how y'all are able to just sit around while Bing and Mac are now both missin' and Annalise might...she might..." Keith struggled to speak as tears began to form. "She..." Keith's voice cracked and he squeezed Wilford's shoulders.

"Come here." Wilford wrapped his arms around Keith and pulled him down to his lap, letting the young man cry into his chest.

"The friend of the offspring is upset." Reporter Jim stated while Cameraman Jim went over to Keith and patted his back. Everyone's attention went to the door when Dr. Schneeplestein and Dr. Iplier stepped out.

"She's alive." Dr. Iplier stated.

"She'll be fine." Dr. Schneeplestein added.

"Do you know what happened?" Chase asked.

"Who attacked her?" Marvin was tightly holding Chase's hand.

"I'll kick their ass." Bim stated.

"All we know is that Annalise went after the new virus and we're assuming they're the one who hurt her." Dr. Iplier answered.

"We know that but who's the virus?" Wilford asked.

"We don't know and we won't know until Annalise wakes up." Dr. Schneeplestein stated.

"We should start looking for Mac and Bing." Jackieboy said. "There's nothing we can do here."

"We need to find the virus. We find them, we find Mac and Bing." Google said.

"Then we should wait for Annalise since she most likely knows who the virus is." Bim said.

"She's still asleep." Dark stated as he and Anti came out of the room, all eyes on them as Anti shut the door behind him. "When I learn who did this, they will regret the day they were ever conceived."

"Death will be a mercy for them." Anti added in a growl.

Annalise was in her room, eyes shut, but mind aware of everything. She didn't want to believe that had actually happened. Mac had stabbed her. Mac had killed half of the school by using her dad. Mac was the new virus.

Eventually, something surged through Annalise and her eyes flew open. Why was she just laying here? She had so much she needed to do. Annalise slowly sat up, looking down at her stomach and seeing the jagged scar there, the same kind that was on her dad's chest. Was he stabbed like she was? When did that happen?

Annalise got out of bed and slipped on a shirt before placing a hand over her jean pocket. She had two things she was dying to do. And she was no longer going to avoid the first one. Annalise looked at her door and let out a deep breath before glitching away.

"Annalise! What the hell are you-"

"Sit down and shut the fuck up, Tiana."