Quoting Memes

"Is he an idiot!?"
"Why would he do that!?"
"That doesn't make any sense!"
"What happened!?"

"Shut up!" Dark's yell made the room go silent.

"It's okay." Anti said softly as he rubbed Annalise's back, seeing that she had flinched when Dark raised his voice. She was already not reacting well to all of the egos yelling, adding Dark to the mix made it a thousand times worse.

"That was terrifyin' yet arousin' at the same time." Keith muttered to himself.

"Well, mark me down as scared and horny." Wilford chuckled, making Keith curl up a little in embarrassment.

"Everyone out of the house." Dark ordered. "Now." He added when he saw that they were all about to protest. "Wilford, take Keith to the Iplier Manor. He is no longer safe and we'll need to keep an eye on him. Take Mac with you."

"We're going on a trip, everybody." Wilford announced before clapping his hands and making everyone but Annalise, Dark, and Anti disappear into a cloud of pink smoke.

"Anna, what happened?" Anti asked when they were finally alone.

"He...he just said it wasn't working. That it didn't feel right." Annalise answered, voice muffled by Dark's shirt. "I don't understand. I don't understand at all."

"Let's sit you down." Anti said. "Dark, let her go." Dark's jaw was clenched tightly and he lowered his arms. "It's okay, princess. I promise it's okay." Anti lead Annalise to the couch and had her sit. "I'm going to get you some water and chocolate ice cream. I'll set up the projector and we can watch whatever you want...okay?" Anti saw that Annalise nodded slightly and he smiled at her before going back to Dark. "Come with me." Anti looped his arm through Dark's and had him go into the kitchen with him.

"It is literally taking every single ounce of control that I have to not go over to the Iplier Manor and beat the life out of Bing." Dark said in a harsh whisper through gritted teeth.

"And you don't think I'm in the same boat?" Anti whispered back. "Every single fiber of my being wants to glitch over there and fuck with Bing's circuits to the point of no return but we have a daughter to take care of. She is currently in a vulnerable state and with the fact that there is a new virus running around and fucking shit up, we need to get her back at one hundred present as soon as possible."

"I hate it when you're the rational one." Dark huffed.

"So do I." Anti took three spoons out of a drawer before heading over to the fridge.

"The others are probably all giving Bing a piece of their mind right now." Dark said while Anti pulled out a carton of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer.

"He can get it from the daddy demons later." Anti said, handing one of the spoons to Dark.

"Did you just call us daddy demons?" Dark asked with a light scoff.

"I'm pretty sure I've called us worse things. Like, you being an asshole and me being a big ol' whore."

"Don't call yourself-"

"I was a man-whore before we got together. I know this, I accept this, it's fine." Anti waved his hand.

"I'm going to start punishing you if you keep calling yourself that." Dark warned in a teasing tone.

"What kind of punishment?" Anti asked with a slight purr.

"I'll show you after Annalise goes to bed."

"Can't wait."

"Trust me, you will be." Anti gave Dark a quick kiss and turned away, making sure that his hips swayed more than they naturally would. He paused, looked over her shoulder and winked when he saw that Dark was staring with a smirk. Dark moved to the edge of the room and leaned against the wall, watching what Anti was going to do.

"Hey Anna, how we doing?" Anti asked, sitting on the couch with Annalise. Annalise just stared at her fingers and played with them. "Alright..." Anti sat the ice cream and spoons down before leaning a little bit. "Hey, hey, Anna." Anti made his voice go higher before saying "Fuck ya chicken strips." Annalise just moved her eyes so she was looking at Anti. "Hi, welcome to Chili's." A small smile tugged at the end of Annalise's lips. "Stop," Anti held out the word and poked Annalise's shoulder. "I could've dropped my croissant." The smile was on Annalise's face for a moment before it went away again. "Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla." Anti sang out the last part of the phrase. Annalise bit her lip to hold back a small laugh. "Two bros, chilling in a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." Anti sang and Annalise couldn't stop herself from letting out a light giggle. Anti picked up one of the spoons and held it in front of Annalise. "This bitch empty, yeet!" Anti threw the spoon across the room. He flinched a little when the spoon flew right past Dark's face, almost hitting him.

"Did you just 'yeet' a spoon at me?" Dark's comment made Annalise lost it, laughing loudly and holding her stomach. Anti was laughing as well, laughing hard enough to make him roll off the couch and lay on the floor.

"I-I need that on a sh-shirt." Anti said between gasps of air.

"See? I can be funny too." Dark said, puffing his chest out a little.

"I can't breathe!" Annalise was now flat on the couch.

"I'll go get a clean spoon because you are not eating ice cream with a spoon that's been on the carpet, I haven't been able to sweep in a while." Dark stated and headed over to the thrown spoon. He hummed when his phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"I am very tempted to put that on a shirt and give it to him for Christmas." Anti said to Annalise, both of them still giggling a little.

"Can you get me a matching one?" Annalise asked.

"He's what!?" Dark yelled into the phone.

"Father?"

"Darky?"

"Anti, we need to talk, privately, now." Dark pocketed his phone.

"Wait, what happened." Annalise sat up.

"Here, eat some ice cream." Anti handed Annalise the remaining spoon and carton of ice cream before jogging over to Dark.

"Wait, don't-" Annalise let out a groan when Anti and Dark went away in a cloud of black smoke. "Fucking rude." She pulled her phone out of her pocket when it buzzed and gasped when she read the text from Keith.

Bing is missing.