Unexpected Blizzard

Remus, for some odd reason, woke up to someone throwing snow gear on him.

Not necessarily the best way to wake up.

"We've got to get going, Moony!" Sirius grumbled as he throws a coat at me.

"That's not mine."

"It's James's. I can't find any of yours. You seem to have an endless supply of sweaters though. How does a 6'4 person even get oversized sweaters?"

"Can you get out while I'm changing, please?" Remus asked, and Sirius backed out of the room, and closed the door.

Remus got dressed, and then joined Sirius and James for breakfast, which was just cereal.

"Why were you rushing me so much?"

"The storm's supposed to start in an hour, Moony! We need food and cocoa and your ever so important flashlights."

"It's 9 am. Only the morning people and the insane wake up any earlier."

"What time did you sleep?" James asked.

"Probably fell asleep around two."

"And thus why you woke up at ten." James concludes.

"So, what do we need?" Remus asks, clicking a pen he found on the large bar's counter.

"Are you making a grocery list?"

"Yeah."

"We get what we can find, and run like hell is what we do. Because theres going to be a mob of people in there trying to get the essentials like water and non-perishables."

"You speak from experience, I can tell."

"Yep."

Remus set his spoon down, and leaned over the bar to put the dish in the sink which was on the opposite side.

"I'll drive." James says, and grabs the car keys next to him.

"Shotgun."

"Sirius. You're putting the tallest person here in the back."

"Yep."

"I would say you're cold blooded but you're too excitable for that." Remus sighs, and follows the duo through the kitchen and into the garage, and we hopped into the car.

~~~

Sirius grabbed a buggy, and dramatically burst into the shopping mall. It was not as packed or as raided as Remus thought, but Sirius and James overexaggerate. They first got to the chip Isle, and grabbed three bags of Cape Cod Potato Chips.

"Do we need all three?"

"Yes. We both go through chips like that." James answers, snapping at the end.

Remus grabbed a container of water, and Sirius grabbed a container of Coke. Remus looked at the soda, confused.

"Open the door. Instant freezer." Sirius grabs another sleeve of the soda, and Remus sighs.

"Stop overreacting, Remus. We're probably not going to be more than a day without power. Worst case scenario, we eat the snow." James comments, as they keep walking across the isles, grabbing all sorts of junk food.

Remus watched as the two childish dorks started cartsurfing down the back isle, Sirius on the front like in the Titanic movie, and had to resist the urge to facepalm. "Are you serious."

"Yes." Sirius said, and James muttered some curses as they rolled into a display.

"How you two are considered adults is beyond me. Let's go."