Dark White or Light Black?

As the weeks passed on, the leaves from the trees turning from green to orange and yellow, Sirius and Chase grew closer, and, unlike Remus' wishes, it only grew harder for him. He never intervened, never acted jealous, never stopped them from being together, he didn't wanted to play the villain stopping them from their relationship.

As of right now, Sirius and Remus were filming a video to update their account. Remus usually never was a part of the vlogs, but this was a serious video, so Remus decided to stand to the side to watch it be filmed. It was down in the spare room in the basement, where a mini recording studio was set up using colorful soundproofing panels. They mostly used the space for recording songs, but sometimes updates and vlogs were filmed there as well.

"Yeah, so, fans, I did find the shipping quite funny, and since you all went by our respects and didn't draw porn of us or anything, we didn't mind it," Sirius talked into the camera. "However, since Prongs, Wormy, and I are both dating people—you all've met Lily and Amelia, right?— so I have to ask you to stop any aggressive shipping." Sirius smirked, looked at Remus, and back at the camera. "Moons over there's still single, though. One of you could get lucky." He said, and winked at the camera.

Lily, who was filming it, turned the camera to Remus, who was standing just out of the camera's view before. "Sirius, could you not advertise me to the fans?" He asked.

"Nope!" He said playfully, and smiled.

"Well, anyway, since we're almost done with the recording of our last song, we—" Remus was cut off.

"You're so boring, Moony. Be fun for once! That's why I'm the fan favorite." He joked, and winked at the camera. "That's for all you Sirius guys, gals, and nonbinary pals."

"I just wanted to say that our album should be released on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, whatever you use to listen to music with by before Christmas." That would certainly cause a spike in popularity. However, all the paperwork to get Apple, Spotify, et cetera, et cetera, to release the music, would be a pain. Lily has been kind of the manager and the camerawoman recently, seeing as they've gotten more serious about the band, and need some more staff.

Lily turned the camera back to Sirius, then mouthed the words 'end the video.'

"Okie dokie, that's all for us two. Insert exit message that we have yet to come up with here." Sirius laughed a little, then waved at the camera.

Lily shut the camera off. "Okay, so just upload that real quickly. Also, how's that last song coming along, Remus?" She asked.

"It's coming along quite well, actually. I'm just stuck on a couple parts." Symptoms of the Unknown, the last song in the album, is a bit harder to come up with. He'd consulted James, Peter, and Sirius about it, but it still didn't sound quite right.

"You need help on those?" Sirius asked.

Remus considered the offer. It would be better than him trying to figure it out on his own. Plus, Sirius was a better singer than he was. "You know what? Sure." He said.

As the arrived to Sirius' room, Sirius threw himself onto the bed that stuck out of the wall, right next to the door, landing on the dark gray and red-striped bedsheets. Remus leaned against the bed, grabbed a pencil out out of his pocket, and got to work. Sirius layed on the bed, playing music and occasionally asking Remus extremely random questions.

"Moony, you're the smart one. If the term gray didn't exist, would it be called dark white or light black?" He questioned.

"The term gray does exist though, it's just gray." Remus argued, not dealing with all the hypotheticals Sirius threw at him.