Operation Get Peter A Girlfriend

Lyrics to another song, and I realized that I'm terrible at writing song lyrics. So, uhh, any of you want to write me some song lyrics.

"We should start making music videos." James blurted out, filling the silence with what must have been the first thought that crossed his mind. He has a habit of doing that.

"That's actually," Remus started, stunned by how they haven't thought of it before, "a really good idea."

"I tend to come up with them sometimes." James said, and smirked. "Here's a good spot." He said, and settled down on the beach. "So, we have Silver Eyes, Maybe I'm Crazy, Quality of Peace, and our two new ones, Dusk and Redheaded Beauty. Which would be best to film in California?" James asked.

"Silver Eyes and Dusk I already have ideas for, but they would take place in Rhode Island." Remus said, thinking of his ideas. They had a lamppost, which would be perfect for Silver Eyes, and it rained enough there, and Dusk they could film in the wilderness behind their house. He thought of the song Maybe I'm Crazy. Although the lyrics weren't, the tune of the song was pretty upbeat. This may actually be a pretty fun song to do, especially in California. They would have plenty of people willing to be extras, too. "Perhaps Maybe I'm Crazy?"

"I agree with Remus, that'd be fun here." Lily agreed, looking at the beach, as if she was looking for a place to film it. "Hold on, I left my camera in the car." She said, and grabbed the car keys, which were in James' back pocket. James smiled, and Lily reached up to give him a quick kiss.

Peter waved hello to the girl on the beach, the one he met a couple days ago. Amelia, her name was? She waved back shyly, and Peter motined for her to come over here.

Sirius whispered something to Remus. "Operation 'Get Peter A Girlfriend" is a go." Remus smiled. Sirius was right, Peter had been single, which was odd, considering how kind to people he was. Plus, he baked, which, to Remus at least, was one quality in a partner that's always an upside.

"Hey, Peter." She was in a white bikini. She absentmindedly tucked a curl behind her ear. She noticed the rest of us, and waved, but focused her attention back to Peter.

"Hi!" Peter exclaimed, then realised how excited he sounded, and tried again. "Hey. Uhh, so my friends and I, we're sort of a band-ish thing, and if you wanted, you could be in one of the music video thingies. Yeah." He said, fumbling over every word, like a preteen talking to his crush.

"Sure, what's the band called?" She asked, smiling a little at Peter's awkwardness.

"The Marauders." Peter informed.

"Oh, I have a friend who's a fan of them!" She said, her bright red lips in a smile at Peter. "She'd kill me if I said no."

Peter laughed. "It's good to know we have fans."

"So, which one is which again?" She asked, looking back at him, James and Lily, and Sirius.

"I'm Remus. That's Sirius, James, and his girlfriend Lily." Remus said, pointing to each of them as he listed their names. He just realised Lily was back, and she had a camera bag strapped around her green bathing suit.

Amelia nodded, looking at the four of them. "Nice to meet you!"

Lily smiled. "Nice meeting you too."

"I like your bathing suit. Do you know where you got it, and if it comes in plus sizes?" Amelia complimented, and Lily smiled, looking down at it, as if she had forgotten what she was wearing.