James Potter, The Pizza God

I totally meant to update this, but first I had finals, then my mom made me be productive on my first few days of summer, then I went on a vacation, and then my mom signed me up for a (surprisingly fun) lacrosse camp, and here we are now. I promise I'll be better at updating now.

Have two chapters released simultaneously as an apology.

Finally, after what seemed like forever being on the road, and Remus trying not to murder any of the Marauders (Lily was usually not too bothersome), they arrived at James' parent's lakehouse. It was a cabin-style home, but a mid-century modern cabin, with large windows and light-colored wooden walls. It was on a private lake too, which was a bonus.

"I sincerely hope that I can finally not share a bed with Sirius." Remus complained.

"What, I'm not that bad. I don't snore or anything." Sirius protested.

"Maybe not, but you hog the entire bed!" Remus argued. Last night especially was painful, seeing as the hotel they stayed at didn't have queen-sized beds. Trying to fit both Remus and Sirius on a twin-sized bed was difficult to do. Especially since Sirius kept trying to cuddle with Remus' arm. Although they have been having a lot of fun, Remus was honestly ready for this trip to be over so he could return to his own bed.

James knocked on the door, which was just a steel frame and glass. Probably not safe for intruders.

A tall dark-skinned man came to the door. "James!" He opened the door so he could speak to his son easier. "I haven't seen you since you left for Rhode Island!" He said, and hugged James tightly.

"Thanks Dad." He said, and let go of the hug. "These are my friends, Sirius and Remus, and Peter," He said, pointing to each one of them as he listed their names," and my girlfriend Lily."

James' dad smiled, and he yelled across the house, "Hun, our boy's got himself a girlfriend!"

"That's ni- James is home?" She asked, speaking loudly so that they could hear each other from across the house.

"Yes, come over here!" His father yelled back happily.

A woman walked into the room, one with graying hair up in a bun. She had lighter skin than James' father, but still looked black. "James!" She exclaimed, and pulled her son into a hug.

"Hey, Mom." James said, while still in the hug.

"Come in, we have guest rooms, I'll get you settled in our guest rooms." James' mom said, and Remus and everyone else walked inside.

The rooms had large windows and wooden floors so light they looked white. The walls were white as well. They walked through a hallway, on one side was a dining room with a dark turquoise accent wall, on the other was the bathroom. Outside of the hallway was a large room two stories tall and had large windows all along the back wall overlooking a lake. On Remus' left-hand side was where a large light gray sectional sat, along with other chairs and furnishings. A kitchen on the other side, which was tucked under a small overhang, had a bright red accent wall and white marble countertops, along with gray cabinets.

"Now, there's two rooms upstairs" Remus took note of the staircase in the left corner, "one has a queen bed and the other has two twins. We can get a blow-up mattress for someone." James' mom offered.

"Remus and Sirius'll be fine, they've been sharing beds the entire trip." James said, a smirk on his face. Remus had to keep himself from glaring at James.

"Oh, they have?" She asked. "How long have you two been together?" She had a smile on her face, like she was happy for them, even though they weren't dating.