You Go To School To Make You Smarter. Stop Making Dumb Choices

Correction to the lyrics above. *But

Remus was listening to Silver Eyes, which got published quicker than expected, considering that it's only Friday. He was actually quite proud of the lyrics, but now it started rumors that he had a crush, which were true, and Sirius would not shut up about it.

He was simply staring at the bookshelf against the wall, focusing on how the afternoon light bounced against the wall. It's odd, he always ends up noticing the little details about everything.

Sirius burst in, holding a phone. "And here we have a wild Moony, doing whatever the hell a wild Moony does. Looking at his books, wondering which one to read. Daydreaming about the crush he refuses to tell me about. If all of you followers would tell me who it was, I'd be glad." He said, turning the camera around the room.

"Padfoot, what the hell are you doing." Remus asked

"We have a vlog, remember, Moons? Come say hello to our wonderful, beautiful followers." He said, smirking.

"Hello, I appreciate all of your support." Remus said, getting up and waving hello to the camera. He gave a slight smile. "If you are wondering, I am working on a new song, but I only have the tune down. Expect about a three week wait for it."

"Do you want to go bother Wormtail?" He asked.

"I'm good, I'll just stick around here." Remus said, grabbing his phone to hit play.

"You're no fun."

"Shush." Remus said, putting his earbuds back in.

"You're missing out." He said, then went downstairs.

No less than five minutes later, there was a loud crash and a chorus of "I'm okay!" from downstairs. Remus walked outside his room and looked down from the balcony. Sirius and James crashed into eachother, wearing thick wooly socks and laughing hysterically.

"Moony, you gotta join us!" James yelled from downstairs on the oak colored wooden floor.

"Okay, I guess." Remus grabbed a pair of wooden socks, and started walking downstairs. He hadn't done this since he was a kid. He stepped off of the carpeted stairs and onto the hardwood, slipping and falling instantly.

The three others started cracking up, and James slid over and held out his hand to help Remus up.

"Thanks, James." Remus said, and tried to slide along the floors, crashing into a Sirius who had just gotten up.

"Moony, get up, you're crushing me." He said, laughing and looking up at Remus. The silver eyed boy tried to shove Remus off but failed.

"And fall again? I'm good."

James took a photo, laughing hysterically with Peter. "Wormy, help me pick a perfect caption."

"How about 'Is this the gray-eyed man?'" Peter said while cracking up. James rested his arm on Peter's head and started typing.

"Genius."

"I'm not an armrest, you ass."Peter complained.

"You're short. Therefore, an armrest." James said, typing on his phone.

"Do you do this to Lily?"

"No, that would be rude."

"Hypocrite." Peter said, trying to push James' arm off of his head.

"Are you posting that online?" Sirius yelled.

"Yep!"

"I hate you." Sirius complained. "Moony, get off so I can stop this."