Squishy

It was April 22, a sunny Sunday afternoon. The temperatures have started increasing, it was a warm sunny sixty outside. The four of them had been more dedicated in the past month, and their last video has gone viral in the past week.

"How many views on Viva la Vida, Moons?" Sirius asked as he walked outside to Remus, who was reading a book on a lounge chair.

"I don't know, I'm reading." Remus said as Sirius sat down at the edge of the lawn chair like a dog laying at the end of a bed, in a pair of short and a t-shirt. "It's not that warm out."

"It's May, Moons, not exactly sweater weather." Sirius commented, pointing to Remus's beige sweater.

"Late april."

"Potato, potahto." He said, smiling.

"Guys!" James burst outside onto the gray wooden deck. "We hit 500 thousand!" He yelled out.

"That's great!" Remus said as he went and hugged James and Sirius in a bro hug. "Why do you think this one is so popular?"

"I don't know, but I do know that this is fucking amazing!"

"We've been offered to go on the news!" James said.

"The news news or just Buzzfeed?" Remus asked.

"Either way works." Sirius shrugged, and took a sip of his soda.

"Anyway, we have to be there at nine AM tomorrow." James authorised.

Sirius glanced over at Remus. "What book is that?"

Remus pointed to the cover. "You can read, look at it yourself."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Oh, the sarcasm."

"Interview with the Vampire."

"I saw that movie when I was 14, I think. All I remember is that the blonde narcissistic vampire and that other dude were totally gay for eachother."

"Louis and LeStat?"

"Yeah, those dudes. I mean, they even adopted a daughter together!"

Remus laughed. He had a point, after all. Remus went back to reading, laying against the back of the lawn chair. Sirius sat down on the edge of it.

"You going to get up and do something or are we just going to lay around."

"I'm reading."

"Let's go on an adventure."

"I am on an adventure, one of the literary kind."

"You're no fun."

"I'm tons of fun," Remus said, flipping the page. "You just don't appreciate my type of fun activities."

"Which is nerd for "I'm not fun but I'm not admitting it.""

"Shut up."

"Make me." Sirius joked. Remus quickly remembered his page number and threw the book at Sirius.

"Hey! Rude." 

Remus smirked. "I did make you shut up, didn't I?"

"Not what I meant." Sirius said, putting a hand on his head, where the hardcover book hit. "Did it have to be hardcover?"

"Yeah, what, do you expect me to go upstairs and grab a book just to throw it at you?"

"No, but still. That hurt."

"Let me read in peace, then."

"James and I have water guns."

"That's nice." Remus said, looking over at his book which was laying on the gray-colored deck. Would it be too awkward to walk over and grab it?