Wormtail's Arrival

"Hey, Peter!" James called out as a car pulled into the driveway. The snowstorm died off yesterday, and power returned at 2 am that morning.

James and Sirius walked out, and Remus followed. The walkway was shoveled, thanks to the neighbors.

The car door opened, and a man, Peter, emerged. He was short, around 5'6 at the most, and looked overweight, but may be just the three coats necessary to wear outside without freezing over.

"Wormtail!" James called out.

"Hey Prongs, Padfoot." He replied.

"This is Moony- er- Remus." Sirius introduced. "Our 4th roommate."

"Nicknamed already?"

"Apparently," Remus comments, holding a hand out for Peter to shake. "Nice to meet you, Peter."

"Let's go inside. I'm starving." Sirius comments.

"Okay. I picked some pizza up on my way back."

"You aren't going to cook or anything?"

"I'm really fucking tired. Have pizza or starve."

James and Sirius looked disappointed, but shrugged and seemed to accept that. 

"Lets go in." Remus suggested, cold but unwilling to admit it.

"Okay, anyway, the pizza's getting cold."

Remus walked into the house and the trio followed.

"What should we do?" James asked, plopping on the couch.

"Movie?" Peter suggested, laying on one of the two chairs next to it.

"Horror movie?" Sirius asked through a mouthful of pizza.

"Sounds good."

Remus was in the kitchen, making some hot cocoa, and he saw James and Sirius browsing through the channels.

"You guys don't have Netflix?"

"I mean, we had it for the thirty day free trial."

Remus took the remote, and went to Netflix. "Help me pay for the account, and its all yours."

"Are we going to upgrade for all 4 of us? Even though the prices increased?"

"With all four of us paying it'll be like 3 bucks." Remus commented, and clicked some buttons to upgrade.

He added three other icons, for Peter, Sirius, and James.

"Lets change it to our nicknames." James suggested, and Peter and Sirius seemed to have agreed.

Remus sighed, knowing going into it and changing all three would take ten minutes each, but he went in and did it anyway.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs.

"Alright, I changed the password to Marauders4 so all of you don't know my default password and do something stupid like tweet my ex."

"We'd never do that, Moony." Peter ensured.

"Definitely. Bros before does." James joked, and Remus rolled his eyes at the pun.

"Anyway, what to watch now?"

The four eventually agreed on a movie that was "badass" enough for James and Sirius, which is why almost all the ideas were rejected, and the other one was four hours.

Remus was laying on the couch with Sirius, James and Peter were using the chairs.

Remus was laughing half the movie as James and Sirius, the ones who wanted a "badass" enough movie kept getting scared. Sirius was now watching with only his eyes revealed in a giant blanket burrito, and James was nearly sitting in Peter's lap, who was unfazed buy the movie.