Nice Try, But That's Sirius' Boy.

Credit to @loucella-tommo for the amazing song lyrics!

Warm lighting shone on his face. He felt like he was in a haircut place, especially with the cape around him. Sirius had insisted splurging on having professionals do their makeup for their shows, which Remus found pointless, but they would have enough money to spend a little extra.

Eight different people walked into the room. Six of them went to the others, but a guy with blue hair and a girl with a super intricate hairstyle made of millions of braids came up to him. They were both carrying black bags filled with supplies, "You must be Remus," the girl said, holding out a hand.

Remus nodded, "You're Cassidy, right?" he asked. Lily had told them the names of their makeup artists ahead of time.

"Yeah. That's Ethan," she said, pointing to the guy with blue hair. He gave Remus a small wave, "He gets awkward around cute boys," she said, earning a shove from Ethan. His face looked a little red, or maybe that was the lighting

Sirius pointed to Remus and loudly yelled, "That cute boy's already mine!" which caused Ethan to get even more embarrassed.

"Sorry about him," Remus said, turning to the awkward blue-haired boy. He felt Ethan's pain, the pain of being teased by Sirius.

Ethan nodded, "It's okay," he responded in a small tone. Not the most talkative, but Remus understood.

"Alright, Lily already told us the plan, so you want us to start?" Cassidy asked.

"Go ahead," he said. Remus closed his eyes and let them work, feeling as soft brushes tickled his skin. He heard Peter giggle a little, followed by an apology. It was surprisingly satisfying.

It was a pretty solid twenty minutes later, if Remus had to guess. He only opened his eyes every once in a while, to apply things like the eyeliner and the mascara. He felt like it would probably end up looking a little overboard, but hopefully not.

"Alright, you want to check it out?" Cassidy asked. Remus nodded, eyes still closed.

He opened his eyes. He didn't look completely different than he usually did, but there was small things covered up. The acne scars he's had for as long as he could remember were faded behind the smooth makeup. Small black lines dotted his eyes, and his skin had a little bit of a shine to it.

A few moments later, he heard Sirius clap and say, "Damn, I look good!" he said. James looked at himself and did finger-guns. Peter just smiled like an idiot upon seeing himself.

"What do you think, Moony?" Sirius asked, posing like a model.

Remus gave a huff of amusement, cracking a small smile. He loved his idiot. "Looks great," he stated.

Sirius winked playfully.

"You're on in ten," Lily said, walking into the dressing room, carrying a clipboard. Why was it that all managers had those fancy dark gray clipboards anyway? She walked over and gave James a kiss, "Good luck out there, Potter."

James smirked, adjusting his glasses, "We won't need it."

Ten minutes passes by quickly when you're nervous. Remus wasn't as nervous as usual, perhaps he got used to concerts. After this tour he hopes he'll be a natural at this, though he doubted it.

"You're on."

Remus stepped out on stage. The first thing he noticed was an overwhelming amount of blue. The lights were blue, the stage was blue, the audience was an ocean of people. The ceiling was open, exposing them to air above. He thought he could at least see one single star.