Chapter 2: Rainy water puddles

Alice p.o.v.

Me and Silver don't talk that much to each other.

I don't really know what to talk about I guess.. And when I say something he just nods and the awkward silence returns.
We have been walking through this cave for 1 day now and it's getting really frustrating, maybe that's why he isn't really in the mood to talk.. We decided to rest for a little bit.

I sat down and the awkward silence returned again.
Silver was leaning against a big rock. We could hear the rain fall from outside the cave.

"Silver? Do you hear that too?" I asked him trying to start a conversation.

"I hear the rain..if that's what you mean." He answered.

"I like the rain you know, it calms me down alot and makes me feel refreshed.. And it makes me want to go outside and jump in the little water puddles." I smiled.

" I like rain too.. but jumping around in puddles?" He answered, giving me a weird look.

He stood up." Let's get going, I want to get out of here." He said,looking at me.

"Me too, let's go." I said and stood up as well.

We started walking. We took random directions and after about an hour we finally found an exit.

"We're here" I said, glad to breathe in fresh air again.

"Finally..." Silver sighed.

It was still raining outside like we heard while we were in the cave.

"Hmmm rain.." I said smiling and looking up at the sky, letting the water drops fall onto my face. Silver looked at me and I could tell he wanted to smile too.

"We're in Mistralton city!" I said excitedly. "I already beat the gym here though.." I said.

I took my pokegear out and typed White's number in. I haven't talked to her in forever and maybe she's bored so I wanted to ask her to come travel with me.

The gear rang 3 times and White finally picked up.

"AAAHHH Alice! I haven't seen you in a while! How are you?" White asked.

"I'm great thanks." I said, smiling.

"Would you like to travel with me? I'm in Mistralton at the moment." I said.

"I would love to! I'm coming right away, I'm in Driftveil now, meet you at the pokemon center?"

"Awesome! Yeah, I'll see you there! " We hung up.

"Who's White? "Silver asked.

"She's a friend of mine I'm going to be travelling with her, travelling alone isn't fun, so that's why.." I said.

"You can come too if you want.." I said, avoiding eye contact.

"You-You want me to come..?" Silver asked.

"Yea-yeah." I stuttered.

"Well..Alright then." Silver said and looked down at his feet.

"Let's go to the pokemon center, White should be there already."

We walked to the pokemon center and found White standing in front of the building.

"Alice! It's so nice to see you again!" We hugged each other and then White turned to Silver.

"Who are you?" White asked.

"I'm Silver." Silver answered coldly.

"I see..." White said and smirked at us.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Silver and I both said in unison. We both blushed.

"Sure." White said still smirking.

"Let's go to the pokemon center, it's still raining..." Silver said, turning around.

White and I both nodded and all three of us went inside.
Something I didn't see, was that someone was watching us from behind the pokemon center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So...It was raining outside so I got inspiration to write this hehe. It's kinda a filler though, sorry for that but it was necessary! So.. someone is stalking Alice,Silver and White? (>-