Chapter 22: Everything just seems different

Alice p.o.v.

I looked at the scenery in front of me. Huge builders and rocks everywhere. Duncan made blocks of wood appear on some of the rocks...I wonder where they are for.

"Before we start training, go put on some training clothes" Duncan said.

"I don't have any" I laughed nervously.

"You can borrow a few of mine. It's not like I use everything I have in my closet" Eliza offered, smiling at me.

"That'd be awesome! Thanks" I thanked her and smiled.

"No problem, I will be back in a second" She said and walked out of the hall to her room.

A few minutes later, Eliza came back and handed me the training clothes.

"We have a dressing room right there" Eliza said, pointing towards a little door at the end of the huge hall we were standing in.

"Thanks again" I said thankfully.

With that, I started walking towards the door Eliza pointed at.

Once I stood in front of the door, I opened it and stepped inside.

The dressing room was quite small, but big enough for me to change my clothing. A mirror was hanging next to three clothing hooks.

I put the clothes on that Eliza gave me. It was a shirt and a pair of pants.They consisted of a elastic material, the inside of the clothes was made of a cotton material, making them comfortable.

Once I had put the short sleeved shirt on, the elastic material seemed to wrap itself around my waist, causing it to secure itself around my body, preventing itself from moving too much while running or training.

The pants were a bit looser, but still tight fitting. Though they were stretchy enough for my taste.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.

The shirt itself was black and a shortsleeve. On the waist area there were two yellow triangles on both sides. The pants only had two orange stripes on each side of my legs.

I smiled and grabbed a little hair elastic from the little table that was connected to the mirror.

I put my long hair in a high ponytail and walked out of the dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright" Duncan started.

"It looks good on you Alice!" Eliza said, looking at me.

I thanked her and focused on what Duncan was saying.

"So what you are going to do, is work on your time you spend making a fire or shooting a fire ball at something. It's essential to learn doing it the quickest you can"

"So, you see that blocks of wood are placed in various places right? It's your task to burn all those blocks the fastest you can. We will keep doing this until you will be able to do this in 5 minutes" He finished.

I nodded, a little in shock on how intense and serious this training was going to be.

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it..

"Where do I stand and start?" I asked Duncan.

He pointed towards a yellow painted rock. "Stand right next to that rock and I will set a timer.

I did what he said and stood next to the yellow rock.

Alright..time starts in..3,2,1, and GO!

I immediately responded and climbed up the rocks.

Careful not to twist your ankle..

My right foot slipped and I quickly grabbed another rock to keep my balance.

I kept climbing up and finally stood at the 2 meter high pile of rocks and builders.

I quickly saw a block of wood.

Quicker, quicker...

I concentrated on my hands and they became orange.

I shot a fire ball at the block of wood and quickly fired another one at another block I saw.

I ran over to a few other blocks I saw, careful not to trip and fall.

I burned those blocks.

How many left?

I looked around in confusion and spotted another block.

I quickly burned it and saw another one laying beside a builder, a meter down.

Slide..slide..

I didn't think, I put my two feet on a builder and held on to a rock, sliding down, while sliding I let go of the rock I was holding on to and it looked like I was surfing for a second.

I quickly stood up after falling down and burned that block of wood as well.

Just when I thought I had a long way to go, I heard a loud 'bleep' sound.

"Great job Alice! You burned all the wooden blocks in 7 minutes!" White said excitedly.

Silver looked at me from a distance and mumbled something, giving me a shy thumbs up.

I smiled at him and blushed a little.

"Alright, we will try that again, but this time, try doing it in 5 minutes" Duncan said, making new blocks appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few long hours of training, I fell down on my bed.

I had changed into my regular clothes and my training outfit was laying on a chair at the other side of my room.

I seriously had no energy left. My arm and legs hurt. And then I still had that rotating thing going on in my arm.

I sighed.

Various thoughts popped into my mind.

The Butterfree's in my stomach began to fly freely.

I blushed.

Silver..The way he shyly gave me a thumbs up..The way I looked at him changed. And the way he looks at me, I don't know. Everything just seems different. The day we met in Chargestone cave, how he couldn't stand me and prefers to travel alone, it changed. He doesn't seem to mind anymore.

And I...I..think I fell for him. Don't ask me why. I can't explain it. The way he is so gentle sometimes..He is starting to learn to show his other emotions than being rude and shut in.

He was also one of the first people I opened up to about my parents.

I buried my face in my pillow and a smile crept to my face.

Why is he making me so happy and sad at the same time?

Maybe he doesn't feel the same. Or am I too scared to tell him what I feel. It could be both.

My smile faded a little.

I will keep it to myself for now..I hope I won't act weird around him now.

I sighed one last time before I drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii! Are you proud of me? :3 I posted a chapter yesterday and now this one is posted. You guys are lucky ;3

I hope you enjoyed it! I worked super hard on it.

Anyways, I will see you guys later! Byee~ Rainy ;3