Chapter 6: Escaping

Alice P.o.v.

I couldn't sleep at all. My mind was overflowing with thoughts...Basically about everything that happened that night...

I woke up this morning having a headache, what never happens to me.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine.

I brushed my teeth, I brushed my hair, and got dressed into my usual clothes; A grey tanktop with army green skinny jeans.

I took a sweater with me, just to be prepared whenever it would get cold or something like that. 

I walked over to the hallway of my little room I was renting, and opened the door.

I peeked into the hallway and walked towards White's room wich was a few doors further.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I said looking at the person in front of me.

My face turned blank and I hid my face with the hoodie from my sweater.

I cursed under my breath.

I bumped into Emerald.

"I need to go" I said and walked away, speeding up a bit after Emerald was out of sight.

"That was a close one..I'm pretty sure she knows it's me though.." I mumbled. I better go get Silver and White and get away from here, breakfast can wait.

White P.o.v.

I hate mornings..I've never been a morning person and I don't plan on becoming one.

I was dressed already and ready to go.

I walked out of my little room and closed the door behind me.

I turned around, when I felt someone grab me and tie my hands together.

I didn't know what to do but shout for Alice or red head.

"ALICE, SILVER HELP ME!" I shouted. No answer.

"Who the heck are you, crazy!?" I tried to turn my head around to face the kidnapper.

I succeeded but I was shocked to see Emerald holding me. She had a huge scar crossing her neck.

"I'm taking you with me you little brat" She answered with a glare. If looks could kill I would be dead by now.

"ALICE , SILVER,  ANYONE,  HELP ME!" I continued shouting.

I tried kicking Emerald but failed.

I tried again but without any results. She put duct tape over my mouth and secured my hands as well.

After that she harshly grabbed me and I had no choice but follow her to wherever she was going to take me.

I tried to kick her and it worked.

It was pretty dumb of her to not secure my legs with tape as well.

She groaned and fell to the floor. I used the opportunity to run down the stairs to Silvers room, hoping he would still be in there.

I kicked the door, so he would come and open the door. "Shlmvler! Phelphm fme!" The door finally opened and a tired Silver opened the door, wearing a simple black shirt and pyjama pants with stars on it.

Before he could react, Emerald appeared from behind the corner and came running towards us. Silver quickly reacted and grabbed me by my shoulders and literally threw me into the room.

"thlnms florm thphlat!" I tried to say looking pretty pissed.

He glared and closed the door behind him, locking it securely, he grabbed a chair and put it against the door to keep it from breaking open.

We could hear Emerald kicking against the door.

He quickly grabbed scissors and took the duct tape and cutted the duct tape from my hands. I shot him a death glare.

He smirked definitely amused to torture me, and he quickly ripped the duct tape from my mouth.

"OUCH, DAMMIT!"

He didn't answer and walked towards the window and opened it. "Guys! Jump on, let's get out of here!" A familair voice said from outside.

I ran towards the window and saw Alice flying on her Charizard.

I didn't hesitate for a moment and jumped out of the window, safely landing on Charizard. Silver followed and jumped on behind me.

I chuckled, it looked stupid while he had his pyjama pants on.

I heard a loud crack and Emerald ran towards the window looking furious. Alice glared at her and we quickly flew away.

That was a close call. "We need to be more careful next time, and Alice, you better keep that hoodie on. In case we bump into any other random evil person"

"I'll remember" She answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! That's a new chappie for you readers! I tried to make this long, because I reached over 100 reads yesterday! Wich is epic!!! Thank you so much *hugs* \(^-^)/  I hope you liked it, and thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it! Anyways, comment, follow, vote and don't forget to add this to your reading list if you liked it! Talk to you later! ~Rainy :D