Chapter 7: Innocence

Silver p.o.v.

"Are we almost there? It's getting dark" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

"What? Little Silver wants to go to sleep already?" White replied smirking.

"SHUT UP I'M SIXTEEN!" I shouted at her.

"Such a child..." She mumbled to herself.

I wanted to slap White, but Alice said that if we would be fighting she would throw us off Charizards back...

"We are in Drifteil city!" Alice finally announced while landing on the ground.

"Good.."

I hopped of Charizards back and stretched.

I turned around and saw that Alice and White were staring at me. "Dude..you have pyjama's on and your hair is a mess!" They both laughed after Alice made that comment.

"Well thank you I appreciate it Alice..And you almost got kidnapped White..remember?" "I had to crawl out of my comfortable bed to save you from that evil person..YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL!" I glared at her and then put on my emotionless face.

"Alright, so what do you guys want to do now eh?" Alice asked trying to hold in her laughter.

I had to admit I was pissed. Seriously pissed.. "You better put on your hoodie Alice, or another creep will come after you..it brings trouble.."

With that, I turned around and walked towards the pokemon center to change out of these freaking pyjama's.

Alice p.o.v.

What Silver said hurt. It felt like it was my fault that White almost got kidnapped. It WAS my fault. I must've had a hurt expression on my face because White looked at me, worried.

I just faked a smile and we decided to meet up later at the Pokemon center. White decided to train her Pokemon, while I decided to walk to the big store they had there. While walking I put on my hoodie.

I entered the store and looked around.

I actually only had Charizard with me now, I travelled around various regions, I had a lot of pokemon in my P.o. box but when I started travelling here in Unova, I already beat every gym leader of this region , with my old team, but I wanted to start fresh again and make new pokemon friends.

I looked around the stores and bought a few potions.

Just when I wanted to leave I saw a little Pokemon sticking it's head out from behind a box. I stopped walking and looked at the pokemon. The pokemon was a Glaceon.

I slowly approached the pokemon and petted it. The Glaceon looked at me and nudged me with it's head. I giggled. I wonder who's pokemon this might be..

I stood up and walked over to the store that owned the boxes the Glaceon was hiding behind. I walked into the store and asked the manager if the Pokemon was his.

"Excuse me sir? Is that your Glaceon, there behind the boxes?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"No young lady, that is a wild Pokemon, it comes here to get some pokefood sometimes."

I smiled. "Thank you sir!"

I turned around and saw the Glaceon standing behind me. I bent down and looked the Glaceon into it's eyes.

"Do you want to come travel with me Glaceon?" I asked holding out a pokeball I just bought.

The Glaceon nodded and smiled.