Chapter 19: The last one..?

Alice p.o.v.

We had arrived in Pinwheel forest a few hours ago, and we set up our little 'camp'.

Well I guess it's not really a camp because we don't have any tents..Just a few blankets White took with her.

I gave Charizard a hug and decided to keep him out of his pokeball for today.

White and Silver went to collect some wood for the fire for later.

Charizard nudged my shoulder.

I looked up at him and smiled.

This guy has been through a lot with me, I care about him a lot.

I patted him on his head and laughed at the face Charizard made.

A few minutes later, White and Silver arrived, they were carrying quite a few blocks of wood.

Silver mumbled something and put down the wood in the middle of our little 'camp'.

White did the same with her blocks of wood.

Silver sat down on the blanket on the opposite side of mine the pile separating us, and White layed down on hers on the left side of the pile of wood.

We were basically awake in the middle of the night now and we could barely see anything, and it was cold.

"Can I make a fire guys?" I asked both of them.

They nodded in response.

I sat down a little bit closer to the pile of wood.

I concentrated my mind on the pile of wood and held one hand above the wood.

I felt my hand get warmer and warmer, in result orange/yellow light was coming from it.

Finally, a flame big enough for a fire shot out of my hand and caused the wood to burn.

"Great job!" White complimented me.

"That's kinda cool.." Silver said, while looking away.

I chuckled.

??? P.o.v.

"Where are we planning to go anyway? It's the middle of the night and we are wandering around in a forest like it's the usual" I sighed.

"Will you just shut up Jess?" We just need to find a place to sleep..We won't be able to reach it anymore now, we'll have to continue later" Duncan grumbled.

"Pfffff" I let out another annoyed sigh.

"Will you two ever stop?" Eliza asked annoyed.

"I don't know if they are planning to anytime soon" Anthony mumbled.

"SSSSSTTT I HEAR SOMETHING!" I said, telling everyone to be quiet.

"Who's the noisy one now? Eh?" Duncan hissed quietly.

"What is it?" Eliza asked quietly.

"I see people! And that girl just made a fire, with her hands!" I whispered, pointing towards the people.

"Your hallucinating" Anthony mumbled.

"No! I'm serious, see for yourself!" I said.

Duncan quietly peeked through the trees and indeed, the girl was keeping the fire nice by using her hands to make new flames.

"We found the last one!" Eliza said happily.

"Pffft noo maybe we're all hallucinating eh?" I said sarcastically.