Chapter 27: The long awaited battle

Silver p.o.v.

I must've fallen asleep a few hours ago. I woke up to the sound of footsteps.

I sat straight up and ruffled my red hair.

What was going on?

I sighed. It was pitch dark in here, just the littlest amount of light was coming the little lamp on the ceiling.

Out of a sudden, I heard a loud sound, like something, or someone fell down.

I quickly got up to my feet.

I kept walking backwards, hoping to reach a wall to lean against, but I was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing me by my shoulders.

"Wait wh-" My sentence was cut off by a familiar voice.

"We need to go, quickly!"

Cynthia's voice.

"Cynthia, is that you?" I said, not understanding how she got in here.

"The one and only!" Cynthia said.

"How did you get in here?!" I asked her, still confused but happy at the same time.

"Well, I got stuff that needs to be taken care of. So I sneaked in here. How? None of your business buddy" She said.

"Ok then.."

Cynthia grabbed something and a light was switched on. Great! She brought a flashlight with her.

She then motioned towards the door and I nodded.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Saving your friends" She answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice p.o.v.

I was taken out of my 'cell'. I don't know where White is, they left her in the cell.

I don't know what's going to happen..

I'm waiting in a little room now, the grunts said I had to wait here and they'd come and get me later to Arceus knows where.

I shuffled with my feet, fumbled with my sweater, trying not to think of bad things.

But then the grunts came in.

The didn't say a word, they brutally grabbed my arms and we walked out of the room.

Don't be scared.

That voice again... What's going on?

We reached a metal door and one of the grunts unlocked it, my eyes widened at the sight of what was revealed in front of me.

A huge hall, almost like an arena was revealed.

I know what building this is...It's the tennis court. That's why it was so quiet in Nimbasa City. All the people were gone.

This was my chance.

I hit both of the grunts with my elbows and kicked them in their stomach.

I looked around and saw that Giovanni was in the hall, grunts holding White, her mouth was taped shut.

My eyes widened and I ran inside, my hands turning an orange colour and flames appeared as I ran forward as fast as I could.

Seriously, they had gone too far.

I was about to hand out a fire punch into one of the grunts faces but I was stopped by a familiar girl.

Jess.