Chapter 8: Battle instincts

Alice p.o.v.

I won't let him win. I thought to myself.

I smiled at Glaceon reassuring my new friend that everything will be alright.

A little smile showed up on her face.

Glaceon stood in front of me, ready to start this battle with her new trainer.

Silver stood there, concentrating on his strategy.

"You start" He said and his Feraligatr growled.

"Fine, so be it" I answered.

"Glaceon, use icebeam!"

Glaceon started running towards Feraligatr and shot a powerful beam of ice at him.

"Dodge it and use tackle!" Silver shouted.

Feraligatr managed to dodge the ice beam and tackled Glaceon to the ground.

"Glaceon! Are you alright?" I asked the pokemon. She nodded in return, and got up.

"Superspeed and use icepunch!" Glaceon ran towards Feraligatr and succeeded to use a powerful ice punch on him.

Feraligatr looked quite exhausted, it would only take a few more attacks until victory would be ours. "Get up and use hydro cannon!" Silver shouted as Feraligatr got up.

Right after that a powerful hydro cannon came blasting towards us.

"Glaceon, watch out!!" I shouted to her.

Silver p.o.v.

The hydro cannon blasted towards Glaceon and hit her really hard. After the water sunk away her pokemon was still standing on her paws. A shield of ice was surrounding her, the cold air spread and

I shivered.

"How....Feraligatr use Hydro cannon once again!"

"Glaceon, Ice beam!!" Alice shouted with a sparkle in her eyes.

Both of the pokemon launched a powerful attack and the two beams hit each other.

A blinding light appeared and a million little snowflakes and frozen water drops fell down.

I watched with disbelief. Both of the pokemon were exhausted.

"Glaceon, Ice punch one more time!" Alice shouted and Glaceon launched an ice punch at Feraligatr, causing him to freeze and faint.

I saw how Glaceon came running towards Alice and receiving a hug from her. I walked towards my fainted Feraligatr and returned him.

"You did your best...." I whispered to the pokeball.

"But..how could she win, if she only just met that Glaceon? Isn't that impossible?" I whispered to myself.

Alice p.o.v.

I smirked. "Great battle, now..where is my icecream?" I asked.

Silver started walking away without saying a single word about the battle. "Uh...oh" I whispered to Glaceon.

I returned her to her pokeball and ran after Silver.

"Dude, why are you acting so rude!" I said frustrated.

Suddenly he pinned me against the wall of the supermarket building. His face was awfully close to mine. I studied his face.

I saw those beautiful silver eyes again, I blushed.

"How..did you win? I trained much longer with my pokemon than you did, you just met Glaceon and you already won..how?" He quietly said.

"By earning her trust..Silver, it takes trust and the bond with your pokemon.." I answered staring into his eyes.

He looked at me as if he didn't fully understand what I was saying.

"Why were you acting so mean to me Silver? The last few days you were so nice..but now"

He looked away after I told him that.

"Be careful with the words you use.." I said, trying to push him away but he didn't let go.

"Can you at least let me go?" I said, different emotions showing in my eyes.

He let me go and I ran away, leaving him behind, my tears started to fall.

I ran towards a certain route where I saw a few Deerlings watching me pass by. I didn't stop running until I fell down because of exhaustion.

My body hit the soft grass, plants surrounding me.

I heard the pidgeys singing in the trees. I decided to just lay there and do nothing for a while, the nature calming all the sad thoughts going on in my head.

I listened to the songs the bird pokemon were singing and heard the wild Mincinno's playing in the grass.

I decided to sit up straight. I leaned against one of the trees and closed my eyes. This place had a calming effect on me.

Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth and harshly blindfolded me. I tried to kick or shout but didn't succeed.

"You're coming with me" The person said, kicking me unconsious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooohh CLIFFHANGER! :P I decided to write a chapter for you people, because my testweek starts next week so I'll be really busy, and wouldn't have the time to write. Also, this was my first time writing a Pokemon battle, I hope it was kinda alright..I did my best hmmkay!! XD I wanted to thank you all for reading, voting and everything! It means the world to me! This book is on 300+ reads already! WOOOOW I recently joined wattpad and I never expected this, thank you!! (^0^)/  I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see ya later! ;D    ~Rainy