Chapter 12: Cynthia's help

Silver p.o.v.

"You..you are Alice's father..?" I asked the man, in a surprised tone.

"Yes I am young man. By the way..Did you hear anything about your father; Giovanni?" I could practically feel his evil burn inside of him while finishing that sentence.

"Mind your own business" I snarled.

"Well daughter, he's got attitude" The man scoffed.

"Shut up will ya? If you don't get us out of here I will come over to you and personally make you pay for this" Alice said with a cold expression on her face.

"I'd like to see you try. These cages are being protected by electricity, so if you touch them, you will get an electric shock" The brown haired man, wearing an team Rocket uniform said.

"Now, I have to do something, so I will leave you little kids in here. Alice, dare to use your powers and I will send grunts in here to take your friends, got it?" Alice's father snarled walking away deeper into the gym.

"Look at what he has become..I feel so ashamed" Alice said, while covering her face with her hands.

"No time for this, how are we going to escape?" White asked.

"Hm..I have an idea" I stated.

"Tell us!" White sighed while looking around in her cage, trying to avoid contact with it.

I mumbled something to myself and searched for a coin.

When I finally found it, I took it out and kept it in my hand.

"What's that for?" Alice asked.

"See that switch over there? I bet it's for one of these cages. The grunts here are too stupid to build a switch there and not watch over it" I stated while pointing next to White's cage on the right.

"I see.." Both of them said, doubting if my plan would work.

"Hmph" I sighed.

And threw the coin towards the switch, and thankfully, it hit it.

My cage opened and I stepped out of it, running towards the coin and picking it up.

"Stupid! You only got yourself out!" White shouted while glaring.

"Shush will ya?" I silenced her.

I walked over to their cages and told them my plan.

"Okay.." They both nodded and I sneaked further into the gym.

On my way, I saw grunts pass by and I hid behind storage boxes. I got my pidgeotto's pokeball out and let him sneak around with me, in case we got challenged to a battle.

My plan to find out how to get us out of here, by finding the damn switch to the metal door to outside. White was going to try and call for help on her pokegear and Alice was going to try get them out of their cages.

I heard footsteps and Pidgeotto and I hid behind a few boxes.

"Did you hear that dude? I think someone escaped, let's check on the kids"  A man's voice said.

I cursed under my breath and came from behind the boxes.

"Looking for someone, stupid?" I scowled.

"I knew something was wrong! Go finish him off Lucario!" The first grunt shouted, his Lucario coming out of his pokeball and attacking with aura sphere.

"Pidgeotto, dodge and use fly!" I shouted.

Pidgeotto dodged the attack, the aura sphere only succeeding in hurting his wing.