Chapter 17: Butterfree's

Alice p.o.v.

I woke up by the smell of delicious breakfast White's mom was making.

I stretched, and stepped out of bed.

I went to the bathroom, and took a shower. After the warm relaxing shower I put on my signature tanktop and jeans.

"Hmm..Maybe it's time for something new?" I mumbled while looking in the mirror. I brushed my hair and went downstairs.

I was greeted by White's mom, she was busy making breakfast for everyone.

"Can I maybe help you with something?" I asked her, looking at the frying pan with bacon.

"Oh no thank you! It will be ready in a few minutes" She answered, smiling at me.

"Alright then" I said, smiling back at her.

I walked towards the dinner table and sat down. I think White and Silver are still asleep.

"Alright, here it is" White's mom said, putting down three plates with delicious food on the table.

"Enjoy! I'm going to get White and Silver" She said, and went upstairs.

I looked at my plate. There was bacon, together with a delicious looking sandwich. In front of me was also a little can filled with lemonade.

Just when I was about to eat the sandwich, White and Silver scurried down the stairs towards the table.

"Goodmorning!" White said and sat down next to me.

Silver sat on the other side of the table in front of me.

White's mom greeted them and made herself some breakfast, after that, all of us enjoyed our delicious breakfast.

After we finished eating, I had come up with a fun idea to do.

"White, do you want to come shopping with me?" I said excitedly.

"Sure, I could use some new clothes for myself as well" She said.

"Uuhm. You guys are just going to leave me here..? Like, what am I going to do?" Silver snapped at us.

"Well, I can use some help in the house, like do the dishes, vacuum the rooms, make the beds in all the rooms, clean the kitchen, and clean the table. Oh and also do the groceries" White's mom said.

Silver looked like he just got smacked in the face.

"That's a good idea, Silver will help you! He would ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO help you!" I said, smiling innocently at her.

"Alright, that's settled then. You girls can go shopping and he will help me with keeping the house nice" White's mom said.

White and I grabbed our wallets and went outside, leaving poor Silver behind.

White and I bursted out laughing outside.

"His face!" White laughed.

I again, felt something rotate in my arm..just like last night.

I winced a little. It felt weird and painful.

I looked at my arm. A little orange light was coming from it.

"What's the matter?" White asked me. She had stopped laughing.

"Uuhm..it's nothing" I said, trying to look like everything was fine.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now let's go do some shopping in Castelia city!" I said, while taking out Charizard's pokeball and letting him out.

I jumped onto his back and pulled White up on his back too.

I hugged Charizard and Told him where we wanted to go.

He let out a happy growl and flew up, we would be there in an hour or so, probably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived and jumped off of Charizards back. I hugged him and returned him to his pokeball.

White's p.o.v.

We decided to go get some new clothes, since we really needed those.

We passed the pokemon center and walked into a busy street.

Many people were going to work, people with bags, in uniforms. Mom's with their kids, on their way to get the famous Casteliacone.

I spotted a nice looking store, with cute pink lights on the door. I poked Alice and we walked towards the store.

The store was big with so many clothes. They especially had a lot of cozy sweaters for the cold weather. Autumn had turned into winter a few days ago.

Alice walked towards the sweaters and picked one out.

The sweater was a pastel green color, with white detailing on the shoulder parts.

"I'm sooo going to get this one!" She said happily.

I nodded and spotted a nice pair of jeans. I walked towards the jeans and looked at them. They were light blue jeans with lace detailing on the sides. I smiled and I knew I was going to buy these.

Alice po.v.

White and I finally came out of the store with two huge shopping bags in our hands. We just paid for the clothes and decided to go back to White's house.

I let out Charizard and we flew towards White's house again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We knocked on the door to White's house.

Silver opened the door.

He looked extremely tired from all the cleaning in the house.

"Oh you guys are back" He mumbled tiredly and went inside again.

White and I giggled and followed him inside. White's mom was sitting behind her pc.

We put down our shopping bags.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost dinner time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished the delicious spaghetti dinner, White went up to her room and White's mom went to sleep.

Silver fell asleep on the couch and was snoring quietly.

I was reading a book I had bought in the store today, until I heard him snoring quietly.

I put down my book and wanted to go upstairs, but I felt kind of bad leaving Silver there without a blanket or pillow.

I went upstairs to his room and grabbed a blanket and his pillow.

I then came back downstairs and sat down next to him. He looked....kind..of..cute.

What am I thinking? I shrugged it off and tilted his head up. I put the pillow there and layed his head back down on the pillow. I put the blanket over him.

I stood up and looked at him. When I looked at him I felt this weird feeling inside of me. What's happening with me!?

It felt like little butterfree's were flying in my stomach.

I blushed and went upstairs quickly.

I layed down in my bed and snuggled up. Tomorrow we would leave again and continue our adventure.

My eyes closed almost instantly and I fell asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! :D

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it's more of a filler but I really felt like writing today :333

Butterfree's eh? >:3

Vote+comment if you enjoyed the chapter :)

I guess that's all I wanted to say. Hmkay kay.

Talk to you guys later! ^.^ byee~ Rainy