Byers

(It's the year 1986 the boys are somewhere between the ages 14-15-16 so is Max and El) *Will stops and stares out as he and the boys including Max and El are in school, Will stares out a window)
Mike: Will are you okay?
Will: What? Yeah...yeah I'm fine. (Mike exchanges a worried look to the others)
Lucas: Will, you sure? You don't seem fine to me.
Will: Yeah seriously I'm fine, it's just.. *The bell rings*
Dustin: What?
Will: Nothing.
Max: Well tell us after school, okay? El can we meet at yours?
El: Yeah
Will: Fine.. See you guys later (After school) (Will rides to El's place on his bike he gets off and almost knocks when he catches sight of someone or something shrugging it off with a shiver he knocks..and enters.) Will: I'm here
Mike: Good, so what is it Will? What's wrong? *Mike, Lucas Dustin El and Max all look at Will with Eyebrows raised*
Will: Uh well...i don't really know gu-*Will gets cut off by El* El: Will, come on.
Will: I just thought I saw someone who I thought to be dead... Okay?
Dustin: ...
Lucas: ...
Mike: Wow Will..
El: ...
Max: Wow Will...who? (Will suddenly strikes angry not just at Max but everything and everyone) Will: Why do you care Max?! And Mike what's so bad about that huh?!! Lucas? Dustin? El? (Warning swear word) You guys don't really give a shit about me anyways. (Will bikes off)
Mikes POV (Point of view) (Will leaves in a rage slamming the door after him, hearing him bike off)
Mike: Someone needs to talk to him.
Lucas: Not me.
El: Not me either.
Dustin: *Shakes his head*
Max: Mike we should both talk to. Him at school tomorrow.
Mike: Yeah okay. (Everyone leaves and now it's just El and Mike, Mike Cuddles on the couch with El and they both fall asleep)

Wills POV (Will is fast asleep but suddenly wakes up screaming loudly)
Will: NOOO PLEASE DON'T... (Joyce runs into his room)
Joyce: Will, what's wrong?!!! (Will stares at his mother for a long time) (Will replies in a voice not like his it's Deep and unforgivable voice at peaking point) Will: 005...Runs..
(Will falls back asleep, while Joyce looks stunned she takes his hand sitting next to him on a chair falling asleep soon after)