Secrets reveled

Will: Mom said that I said something like "005....run" I don't know.
Mike: Will.....when you said yesterday that you thought you saw someone was that 005? (Max Is wide eyed and Mike looks at Will with gleam of hope Will could tell that Mike didn't want another big Mystery he wanted this to be over quicker than it started.) Will: Mike..i don't know I'm sorry.

Mikes POV (Mike hangs his head in doubt after knowing they are all going to hunt down whoever it was Will saw so everything can be 'normal' once again.) Max: Well we can't just do nothing, we need to find whoever Will saw and soon.
Will: I told you I thought this person to be dead
Mike: Well obviously the person isn't
Max: I better reach out to Dustin on channel 4 and tell him everything. (Max walks out of the room and Into another talking over the walkie talkie)
Mike: Who is it Will? Can you at least tell me the gender?
Will: Mike all I know is that It's a girl with something...i can't remember I don't know how I know this girl but my mind keeps telling me that she's dead...
Mike: Well your mind is wrong. (Max suddenly runs into Wills room looking Bewilder)
Will: Max what's-
Max: It's....i-ts Lucas he
...just hurry quick we...we need to go!!! Joyce POV
(Mike Max and Will all run out of Wills room just before they can leave Joyce talks carefully but quickly with horror as she speaks concerned)
Joyce: What's wrong??! What happened?!
Will: Mom I need to go its Lucas he's In danger....please Mom let me go!
(Joyce bits her lip and says)
Joyce: Yes okay go!

Lucas POV