I spy with my little eye

Note!!:  Okay so just so you guys/girls are aware I am adding much more detail to the story so no more of: Mike:
And that sort of setting it's changed but it's the same story so don't worry!

Mike advances over to the others while the bullies are left in pain, "We have to find El....Now. she could be hurt or anything. I can't lose her again!  I wouldn't I....i couldn't..." Mike scrunches up his face in numb pain of sadness as Will puts a hand on Mike's shoulder looking closely at him, Dustin does the same then Max and finally Lucas "We'll find her Mike.." Says Dustin sweetly smiling showing his white pearls "Promise?" Mike asks looking up to Dustin after a moment of looking at the ground, the pain in Mike's face says it all. He's already doubtful...but not hopeless never hopeless, "Promise." Dustin says putting a arm around his friend gently, "El means way to much to me to just let her go like that, I love her so much Dustin. And Wills been acting weird as you know....i can't handle this Dustin two battles were enough with the Upside down." Dustin looks empty of words to say that were positive so he just said "Yeah I know Mike. I know." They all got onto their bikes and Max on her skateboard. And rode away from the High school past all the green scenery and closed shops past the people going on their daily businesses, no one had spoke a word and yet it seemed like everyone knew where to go.

Joyce POV
Oh God what have I done?  Why did I let Will go?! I should've gone with them to make that the danger Lucas is in... Not danger. Ugh what am I saying? I don't know what's happening anymore...
Joyce is suddenly knocked out of her thoughts as the yellow phone rings and rings and rings, frozen in a trance by it taking her back to where that phone last rang when Bob was still alive, a time where Will was suffering badly, but the night that phone rang they were watching a comedy movie it set a calm vibe in the air for once and Will looked happy, he was laughing and eating popcorn while Jonathan looked amused, Bob was happy too..
"Joyce?!" Joyce suddenly turned around and saw Hopper standing at the doorway, the phone had stopped ringing, Hopper had the same familiar sent of Smoke and Wood on him a very attractive smell, "Are you alright? I've said your name three times and you just stood there." Hopper walks over to Joyce in his Chief uniform "Oh I'm fine really,  But it's..." Joyce gets cut short by Hopper who barley Cuts people off "Sorry to cut you short Joyce, but I actually came here to ask you something, something about El" Joyce looked at Hopper who looked so so tired and overworked with bags under his soft face and his not fully grown beard looking scratchy, "What is it Hop?" Joyce asks curious more than surprised "I feel horrible for asking but I.....I'm a terrible  father figure Joyce, I don't know where El went or where she is, she went to school and was meant to come back at 3:30 and it's now 4:48 I don't know where she is.... Have you seen her?" Hopper looks so anxious and stressed even when he tries to hide it Joyce is the only one who can really see Hoppers emotions. But Hopper always had a gleam of Faith in him even when things went crashing down Hopper would always have that light lit Inside of him...faith. "Hop she  probably just went to Hang out with the boys or Max or maybe both don't worry I'm sure she'll be back soon." Joyce attempts a encouraging smile and Hopper nods "Thanks anyways Joyce. But I know El and she would tell me if she was going to hang out with them, but she didn't I know she's a teenager and all, still she understands why she needs to tell me." Hopper looks as though he's about to leave but then looks at Joyce with realization "Oh what was it you were going to tell me?" Joyce guides Hopper to sit down. "it's about Will..."
(And as I continue on to the next person's POV, pretend that Joyce is explaining to Hopper about Will)

Will POV
As Will rides his bike with the others and Max with her skateboard, he finally takes in the breeze through his hair  as he rides and the smells of the air quickly passing his nostrils, 005 runs the thought of what happened the previous night lingers with him for awhile then just slides through his mind like it's nothing Just as well as the others Will somehow knows where they are going and it's to his house to his mother if anyone was like a mother to El it's Will's Mom definitely, No one is as good as her. "Guys! Up ahead it looks like El!" Suddenly pipes up Max looking relief, "No. No that's not El it's not her it's...005 that's not El she did run after all 005 did run." Will didn't even realize that he was the one saying all that about That being 005. "Will...really?" Mike sounds surprised and Disappointed at the same time, "Yes really Mike, I just know." As they all Got closer Will started seeing closer features of the mysterious girl standing near a bunch of faded green bushes...