Maybe it's different.

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm back on now, the brake was shorter then I was thinking it was going to be but anyways I'd just like to say that the chapters will carry on to start getting a bit dark in which it might trigger some people so please just be aware! The characters regardless of age will start getting bit intimate more if you know what I mean ;) But I'm serious it'll start to get a little sexual from now on.....but I hope everyone is still enjoying the story regardless of what things I put in here!
Well...Okay, that's definitely news." Max says, it's like her mouth just specked for her she didn't even have to think. "We need to find the gate before the Shadow monster takes over someone else...the Shadow Monster wouldn't be as stupid to use the same people again. So we now need to find the Shadows monsters next victim....but first food." Dustin explained so easily that everyone just looked at him like he was the smartest human alive. "Dustin...food, right now? Are you serious?" Says Lucas with his hands flipping about clumsy. "What? We need food for energy don't we? Right, yes? Good." And with that Dustin walked off into his kitchen. Everyone else decided to jump into action for planning, they found a long sheet of paper and started writing out, well Joyce started writing out:
Suspected victims of the shadow monster: And she stopped there, looking stuck thinking so hard she can hear her brain focusing. Everyone immediately started talking "Who do we know that the Shadow monster might find a easy prey?" Steve asked the kids and the two adults (Joyce and Hopper, Mrs Henderson who walked off to bed needing this to be a dream.) realization strikes
Y/N and El they knew who exactly whom the shadow monster would try and take over, this person does not have sometime to love, does not have a family whatsoever. And so it would effect El deeply if this happened to this girl. With a flushed look El opens her mouth the words flew out dryly "Kail." She closed her mouth into a tight line, and Mike just looked at her. He knew who Kail is what she did, and so did everyone else even Steve whom El seemed to grow close to. Pain. Pain is what Y/N feels immediately at the back of her mind tugging at her telling her something important as she tries to chase that important thought she's snapped back to reality. "Y/N are you alright?" It was Joyce looking a little bewildered "Your nose...it's bleeding, are you trying to use your powers?" Joyce asked putting a hand on my shoulder, I shook her hand off "I'm perfectly fine. Thank you." I said remotely, not really sure why I acted the way i did "Can I speak to, you alone please?" Will asked me, if as El, Lucas, Max, Mike Steve, Hopper and Joyce all gathered around the small table in which they bought out from the kitchen to place the paper on they all surrounding it. "Yeah, okay." I say leaving the group to it and following Will in which we met in the bathroom. "What's up?" I ask looking at him closely, never really taking into account his soft looking skin, "Did you feel it to The thing at the back of your mind like something was tugging at you trying to say something important?" Will blurted out, But how does Will know...unless... "Yes. But how did-" Will shushes me putting two fingers to my lips shutting me up immediately.  And now voices could be heard it was coming from where everyone was working. "Will...no he can't be a suspect that's crazy! No...no Hopper Y/N has already been a suspect-" "I understand Joyce but who's to say it won't attack them again?" Will and I stare at each other *Click* Will looks into my eyes as he removes his fingers, I look right back into his kind brown eyes, then we knew it. Dustin was wrong.... The Shadow Monster would take over them again....they were always still the storage but never knew it  until this moment. There was a knock on the bathroom door braking Will and Y/N's eye contact. "Hello?" came from the outside it was El "Be right out!" Will and Y/N said at the same time "Erm....alright." El said awkwardly having no idea Y/N and Will were in the bathroom together. Will closest to the door unlocks it and holds onto the door handle lingering there for a moment looking back at Y/N his anxious stare said it all He wasn't just scared he was afraid...if himself.  He finally opened the door stepping out followed by Y/N and joined the others....they would tell them all of course. But not right now. They knew that sleeping would he close to impossible tonight. Looking at the list of whole bunch of names like Kail.....Kail. the only reason Y/N thought it was Kail because El did....she sent the message privately before telling them all.  That was it it must've been...right? After a long while everyone decided to go home, Will and Y/N sat in the back of Joyce's car she didn't bother questioning them...surely they are just in shock. They already ate Dustin brought a lot of food out to the table. Not really feeling tired eat, Y/N ate as much as she could anyways knowing that, that eating would be the last thing on her mind for the horrific events to come. Will slowly made his fingers slip down and slide into her hand, holding hands as a sense of authority in some way to them both knowing that their still there, their minds aren't gone just yet. Later that night Y/N and Wills bed is left untouched as they walk in the room suddenly feeling so cold... They knew what that meant...the shadow monster is so, so close . With a twitch of pain slowly reaching Wills face gently remind him "We're still her for now...remember that." He smiles a little. I go into my bed and Will goes into his, our backs to each other for no apparent reason, old flash backs of the tunnels underground startled Will awake his heart thumping so loudly he wanted to scream or cry or laugh...he didn't know what was happening.....he's been through this before and so has Y/N...she must having a old flashback to from my mind. "Will..?" I very scared small voice spoke, Will turned around to see Y/N standing up facing him her face scared and her anxious facial expression, a thick lot of worry covered her beautiful stunning eyes as well. "Yes? What happened?" Will asked so lightly he thought she couldn't hear him for minute, but then she replied not a hint kg embarrassed in her voice "Could in sleep in the bed with you tonight...please?" Will thought for a moment.....yes it would be weird having a girl in your bed but I can't do anything else about it she's suffering just like me... It's for the best. "Yes of course." Will scoots over enough for Y/N to lay down. Will and Y/N sit extremely close their body's touching...it's because will had a single bed it wasn't the most comfortable being squeezed...but it's better with company right there, then being on the floor. "I'm scared." Y/N says her and Will are face to face their noses are touching. Will looks deep into your eyes...he's still Will for now...and I'm still Y/N for now. "I'm scared too." You can feel his warm breath against your lips as he speaks. Under the covers you reach out and grab Will's Shoulders just staring at his eyes not daring to let go like he was the guard.  Your lips move closer together....and you kiss just a light kiss though. You start to blush like crazy and Will is heating up to.....then they realized they made a big mistake the kiss was the problem though...