-Holly Wheeler-

"I should've told yous. Especially you Y/n, the shadow monster wants you the most out of everyone here." Joyce said, hugging herself tightly as though she was protecting herself. Will just stared at her, starry eyed and all. "Will." Y/n said nudging him. Deep dread filled Y/n , it should've been me. She thought over and over again her mind working so hard that it actually hurt. Will suddenly turned around sharply, "What?" He asked her. Staring at her like she was cold trash. 'I-I'm." Y/n didn't know what to say for in this very moment an argument was just starting to brake out everywhere around the Wheeler's house. In the basement between the kids. In the kitchen between Karen and Ted. In the dinning room between Jim, Steve, Nancy and Jonathan. And now in the lounge between Joyce, her son and Y/n.

The noise eventually became to loud for Holly who was up in her room at seven years old (A/N: Yes i changed her age DeAL WiTH IT). She came downstairs but no one seemed to notice, She crept her way through the house listening to everyone's arguments, it scared her to think that this is her home, it was meant to be a warming environment, but now it suddenly doesn't feel safe at all. She went back up stairs and shut the door to her room and lay on her bed. hearing the yelling from the basement to the lounge, Will they ever stop? I have school. I don't want to be alone when all this falls through.  And slowly she begun to cry, soft light tears drifting down her puffy pale cheeks. Anger overrides the tears and she screamed through struggling cries her voice cracking."JUST STOP-PLEASE-I-HATE-SCREAMING!!" But of course no one did. She finally had enough. Holly ran downstairs in the middle of the kitchen, shouting as much as her tears overflowing through her eyes would allow. 'STOP. I HATE YOUS!" Some of them stopped and looked at her in surprise while others just continued, as if ignoring the fact a child is screaming for it to stop.  But soon after Holly's second scream which is all she had left. Everything was silent as the kids came out of the basement and the others coming out of the lounge and dinning room. 

Wheeler's house overall P.O.V:

The first person to see Holly's face was Mike. He took one look at his sister and was immediately filled with grief, he has never felt this bad in his life, it hurt more then a rusty nail being stuck in your arm. It hurt more than a owl scratching and scaring your leg. This emotional pain overloaded and for the first time since he got El back... he cried. El was beside him and she embraced him with wide arms. Even though they were in the middle of an argument that started with Eggos and somehow ended up being about Hawkins lab, she was there and he was there...for each other. Y/n saw Holly, and she looked up at Will "This (She says pointing to holly's sadden worn out face) is why i don't like arguing....someone always ends up hurt ." She said hotly to Will, before turning away from him and going to Holly. Y/n bent down in front of the little girl, and talked to her as softly as she could. "Holly, You know me i'm Y/n. I can do magic, right?" Holly nodded slowly. As the small crowd of people back away a little to create a less tight atmosphere around them.  "But. Do you know that you have magic inside of you as well?" Y/n said to Holly gently grabbing and holding the girls hand, in both of hers. "I don't like this." Karen hissed to Ted quietly. Ted just glanced at her angrily You ate my Chicken Karen, How dare you.  He thought. "I do?" Holly said a little twinkle starting to form in her eyes, a curiosity building up gradually around her. "Yes you do...But this magic is very, very secret. Can you keep a secret?" Y/n asked her quietly, but everyone could hear her clearly. Holly looked around at everyone and looked back at Y/n their eyes locked together. "Yes...But, can they?" Holly asks. Y/n looks around at everyone, who are just smiling back. Like everything is great, and nothing is wrong fake it 'till you make it Y/n. "Yes they can." Y/n replied trying to hide her smile. She leaned forward and whispered loudly to Holly. So everyone could hear "Your special magic is...Power." Y/n said smiling widely, Holly looked confused at her. So Y/n carried on. "What i mean by power is that your voice, is so strong..and your a strong person Holly. If you carry that power with you forever, then you will catch the attention of so many people. Your magic is to make a difference in this world. Don't you ever forget that. Okay?"  Y/n finished with a friendly smile to Holly. And Holly took her hands away from Y/n and hugged her instead, Holly whispered in Y/n's ear so that only she could her "I'll take it to my grave." She said he voice stronger than ever. "That a girl." Y/n replied back. Soon Mike joined them hugging followed by El,Max,Lucas,Dustin and finally Will. "Hey, Holly i love you so much." Y/n said kissing the little girls forehead. Y/n didn't see it but Holly was smiling harder than she ever has in her lifetime. Her cheeks red her eyes a lit like a welcoming fire.  The adults hugged separately, apologizing to the one they were arguing to. The kids split apart and they all beamed, Y/n looked at Will. And embraced him and he hugged back tightly, "I'm sorry." Will breathed, "It's okay. I know what I've got to do." Y/n whispered in Will's ear. He suddenly looked anxious, "And what do you have to do?" He asked. "Trust me. I'm doing it tomorrow. If the shadow monster wants me, well so let it be." Will shook his head 'No' but by the determined look in her eye. There was no changing her mind.