Tick Tock Demogorgan's clock

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm so, so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy with starting high school. Anyways hope everyone enjoys my chapter!:

Hoppers house overall POV:
"No." Jim said sternly his head shaking. "No, Hop....Joyce is right,  Joyce is Always right. They can't be the hosts again." Jim laid down on his bed, his head spinning with thought with ideas. He rubbed his eyes harshly, and sighed...Ugh it's already 6:22 AM no way will he get to sleep now. A ringing noise makes Jim jump to his feet in a instant, quickly walking into the kitchen and answering the phone, not wanting El to be disturbed, "Hello?" Jim speaks yawning widely, "Oh,  Jim thank God....I need you here right now." It was Joyce Byers, her voice whispers through the land line. "I can't right now, Mrs Byers." Jim said, that was his code, whenever Joyce would call if she wanted him to come over he'd have to to decline with saying Mrs Byers. Just so the people listening to their conversation would think that he wasn't going, therefore not notifying Hawkins Lab thinking that there's something going on. "Oh, alright goodnight Hop." Joyce said sadly, but acting of course. And she hanged up, and that was her signal. She would be the one who would hang up, meaning she understood that he is coming. There's just one problem...Jim didn't know where to put El, he didn't want her waking up alone. So he decided to put her in the car with him, Jim slowly opened Els room door with a creak, stopping where the creak sounded Jim squeezed through the door gap, gently picking El up and putting her careful over his shoulder he marched out of the room, then flat jumping into his car putting El in the passenger seat.  Oh how did she love car rides with him, he smiled lightly at the thought. Starting the engine with belts done up and all , Jim started driving in the directions of Joyce Byers house.

Wheelers overall POV:
In the house not a word peeped out, Everyone quietly snoozed, Ted the loudest of them all. Karen sometimes move around her pillow adjusting it like she was never comfortable. And then there is Mike, he slept in his room his sheets half over his still body his breathing less relaxed, his head mussels tensing in wonder, of what's currently happening. Surely...What Hopper said is crazy...Will and Y/N are not the hosts...but then again they are acting a little strange. Mike frowns slightly looking up at his ceiling How did things get messy to quick,again? Mike Thinks, without even saying a word but the occasional creak of the floor of a door, he briskly walked down stairs and into the lounge leaving a note with says with messy writing: Dear Mom, Dad and Nancy
I went to Will's he needs me. I know it so don't worry about me I'll be at school tomorrow. Sorry to give you a heart attack.
Mike. Mike scoffed at his last sentence, yeah sure give them a heart attack they wouldn't notice if he went missing or not. He left the note on the kitchen table, he slowly walked back up stairs and into his room gathering what he needed either it was school things or anything else that might come in handy, Mike packed it.  Mike picked up his bag at was just at the bottom of the stairs when he heard a quite voice speaking from behind him, Nancy. "And what do you think your doing?" She asleep crossing her arms tightly across her chest, Mike turned around rolling his eyes, "Going. What are you doing?" Mike replied, "I heard a door shut and came here, and here we are." She snaps back, "Your going to Wills aren't you?" Nancy asked taking another step forward, Mike stayed silent, "Wait one moment....please." Nancy said sweetly going back upstairs....Mike could go now, but he felt like he should wait something was telling him to stay. Soon Nancy came 🔙 down stairs with a Denim jacket and turtle neck striped shirt, with denim jeans, with black lace up shoes. She also carried a bag with her it looked a lot heavier than Mikes but, he knew exactly what is happening...Nancy is coming with Mike to Wills weather he likes it or not, knowing that he can never argue her about it he opens the door sighing and letting Her through first before going through himself, turning around and locking the door.

Mayfield's home overall POV: