Your here and that matters.

Mayfield house overall POV:
"MAX, FOR THE LAST TIME I'M GIVING YOU THREE SECONDS TO OPEN YOUR DOOR OR I'M KICKING IT DOWN!" screeched Billy demanding loudly going as high as his voice could hold. But again no reply, this had been the second time. Billy was meant to 'Look after' Max as his dad was away at a week's business trip and Max's mother out along with him. And he had it.."1...2...3!" And Billy smashed the door opened with his foot the door frame crashing down to the ground, here he found that her window is wide open letting in a cool breeze  creating a gently force gliding across Billy's sweaty body. "That little bitch." He whispered under his breath.

Max POV
She skated along the road in a hurry, Max always follows her gut and right now her gut was telling her to go to the Byers place. As stupid asked it sounded it felt right to go there, like something needed to be discovered there.  The forceful wind swims through her fire like hair trailing behind her blowing like crazy everywhere...as long at she could see where she is going she didn't care one bit.  She should be at school but school didn't matter much when you miss just one day in Max's option. Yes, it's very early hours of the morning...but Billy loves making her get up extremely early when they were alone for no apparent reason, the sun is just starting to shine through over the mountain peaks now. 

Sinclair's overall POV:
As it is early hours of the morning, everyone slept shuffling and moving around occasionally as a draft slipped through one of the windows making the house just that much cooler. Lucas....he is asleep but, with a small scream he wakes up breathing heavily his heart heaving with terrified Adrienne, he of course had a nightmare....a nightmare about a clown holding a bloody balloon...it's just all so stupid. Lucas sticky asked anything, couldn't put it in himself to go back to sleep no matter what. He slipped on some clothes he was going to wear for school and picking up his walkie talkie, and Max's walkie talkie. He went straight down the hallway and out to the front yard, the sun just starting to come to life. Picking up his bike he went off quicker than ever, just letting his bike guide his way.

Henderson's POV:
"Shit." Dustin mumbled a he hit his leg at the corner of the wooden table, giving it a quick rub he quickly snuck out of the house. Closing the door behind him, when he spotted the trash can he would always pray quietly for Mews. He grabbed his bike shaking off the grass that managed to fall onto the tires, He quickly went inside to and came back out with the walkie talkie.
Riding out through the dimly lit day he went.

Byers house overall POV:
Joyce had Will and Y/N sit in the lounge while she dialed for Jim, Will and Y/N have been inseparable, they both held each others hand, "I'm going to lose myself again.." Y/N said All of a sudden backing up to what she remember killing the people trying to help her. "Hey, listen to me Y/N Your here and that matters." Will said putting a arm around me lying his head on my shoulder, yeah still here.