Eleven and Y/N

Overall POV:
"Okay.....I'm going to call Hop, I'll be right back." Joyce said leaving the room with a flushed face after seeing the drawings. "Y/N.....What's actually happening? Will asked shaking his head as he sat down on his bed. "The Demogorgan never left Will.....Are we still spys?" Y/N asked anxiously looking over at Will. "I don't know. Y/N your hand! We forgot about it" Will replied in a rush jumping to his feet, Y/N's hand was throbbing with pain, but she couldn't feel that much pain when Will held the cut hand, "How did this happen anyways?" Will asked carefully taking Y/N's hand into his own, "I'm not sure. I woke up with that cut." Y/N replied staring at the wound, Joyce came in the room looking worried beyond life, anxiety taking cover in her eyes she was about to brake down. About to throw something but also about to hysterically cry. "Mom...?" Will asked still holding onto Y/N's cut hand "He isn't picking up the phone." She said plainly with her voice cracking. "He IsN'T PIcKinG UP ThE PHoNe WiLL!" Joyce practically shouting now, Jonathan came into the room perplexed as he saw the drawings and Joyce his mother who looked in a state like when she lost Will, looking at Will and Y/N holding hands faintly seeing the cut cut on her hand, "What is happening? What's wrong Mom?!" He asked gently walking over and putting a hand on His Mom's shoulder, she shrugs it off and walks out of the room, Will just staring off after his Mom with a stunned worried look on her face, "Will explain everything right now." Jonathan demanded. Will begun right from the beginning as Y/N held onto Will's hand not wanting to let go, not now not ever.
Mike POV
(Mike sits alone in the basement with the D&D game all set up but no one around to play, he sits on the chair staring at the bord game, What ever happened to this game after that arcade? Mike sat in wonder) "Mike do you copy it's Dustin over" Dustin's voice came over the walkie talkie and Mike came over and answered the walkie talkie "Dustin what are you doing up it's like 1:30 am?! Over" Mike asked in confusion "I could ask you the same thing, I wanted to talk about Y/N over" Dustin's words flew out of the walkie talkie "Fair enough I guess. And what about her..over" Mike said to Dustin "Do you really think she's like El's sister? Over." Mike paced up and down with his walkie talkie before answering "I don't know Dustin, I need to go over and out." Mike finished putting the walkie talkie down. "Mike..." A soft voice came over the walkie talkie "El?!" Mike said into the walkie talkie "El is that you?!" Mike shouted "AHHH" came through. Making Mike freeze up with horror that blood curling scream sent a chill up his spine......Mike woke up, not sweating but just scared....he had yet again another nightmare where he had called El every night, the nightmare being mixed with the wretched scream in which was from El back in 1984 when El all saved them but left Mike in tears that would always haunt him. His nightmares involving around the girl he loves most afraid of losing her again.