Mama Steve

Back at Castle Byers overall POV:
Will, Y/N and El have just finished telling Dustin,Lucas,Max and Mike what happened. They all had their eyebrows furrowed in focus. "So....Whats next, is our question." Lucas piped up after a long moment of silence, "I don't know....I guess it's the lead to the upside down, to kill the shadow monster within it once and for all so it can't take over anyone else." Will answered before Y/N could. "We just need....a gate." Dustin replied one eyebrow raised to the others they all agreed, just as they were about to head out of Castle Byers, when with in Dustin's bag was no doubt his walkie talkie static sound pulling it immediately out of his bag Dustin spoke as the others stood awkwardly around "Hello? over." Dustin said into his walkie talkie. "Dustin! Where are you, the school rang up your mother and she called me to say you didn't show up to school! Over" Max rolled her eyes and mouthed to Y/N 'It's Steve Harrington.' Y/N immediately got a vision on who Steve actually is and nodded her head. "Listen Steve it's....it's a long story over." Dustin replied having no sense in what he should say "You are explaining this to me right now. Your mother is worried sick, you get your sorry butt to your Mom's place right now or your in big trouble alright dip shit? Over." Dustin shot a worried glance to the others who all just gave a encouraging nod back in agreement....they would all come to Dustin's house. "Yes I promise over and out." Dustin finishing on a annoyed voice, "Great now we have to tell Steve about this." Mike said not really speaking after Y/N, El and Will told everyone else what happened, "It's not the worst thing Mike, once he knows he might help us." El said tiredly to Mike who just put his arm around her waist as they all headed out of Castle Byers and onto their bikes. El getting on the back of Mike's bike, but being clumsy and falling off "Oops their we go." Mike says helping El back to her feet, they gaze at each other both having a little smile...sharing a moment their eyes looking deep into each others. It's like nothing is wrong it's like back when El first met Mike they shared something special a very special connection which only happens when you find the right person they both knew it was there. Reality slowly came into focus as the sounds around them came back and everything started resuming as normal. "Mileven!" Max called out to El and Mike "Come on its time to go!" Max called out yet again. El and Mike got on the bike and started going away with the others.

Henderson's house:
Mrs Henderson stroke her cat so many times that Mews #2 was bound to go bald, with her mind empty of thoughts but her emotions like a hurricane her cat was like her therapy to calm her. "Mrs Henderson, I've just contacted Dustin he'll be here soon no need to worry." Steve said walking over standing next to her, Mrs Henderson looked up at Steve "Thank you Steve." she said swatting away some tears off her face she couldn't lose Dusty not like how Joyce Byers has almost lost Will a couple years ago. But he's coming home really soon it'll be okay. There was a knock at the door. Mrs Henderson got up and opened the door expecting to see Dusty but instead finding Joyce Byers at her door step along with Jim Hopper, inviting them in Mrs Henderson boiled the kettle with shaking hands, Steve came through and greeted them both with a concerned smile. "Is Dusty okay?" Mrs Henderson asked giving Jim and Joyce a cup of coffee "We actually came here for  El and Will and a new member off their group, I supposed that Steve was here and would contact Dustin to come home." Jim confessed "And we think that Dustin could be with Will, El the new members of their group and the others." Joyce finished saying taking a cigarette out and lighting it.