Morning Routine

Overall POV at the Wheelers:
"Mike wake up!" Shouted Karen his Mother "School!" and with that she walked away, I don't know what's wrong with Mike lately same with Nancy.....she's been so secretive about everything. Thinks Karen finishing setting the table for breakfast Mike toss and turns then getting up at long last putting on some clothes and going down stairs for breakfast, "So how's homework going Mike?" Karen asked as Mike takes a seat at the table already eating into a eggo, Mike avoids eye contact with his mother as he slowly talks with a sorry expression "I got a F on Math...but a B+ on English." Karen puts down a knife and fork, and Ted putting down the newspaper as if it was a hiding place. "Michael Wheeler. If you don't start studying more and start getting better grades you won't be able to hang out with your friends or El." Karen said seriously, "Exactly, remember what team your on winning or losing." Ted said, Mike sent a confused annoyed look at his Dad "Mom that's not fair you don't understand....!" Mike said to Karen looking angry "Mike I understand. Now eat up and get to school your going to be late!" Karen hissed, Mike annoyingly bit into his Eggo waffle quickly in frustration, Nancy came down stairs practically pouncing to the table grabbing a Eggo then grabbing her bag "I'll be back around 9!" she called out before leaving through the door rapidly Karen didn't get a chance to say anything at all instead she stared after her daughter confused "I better go." Mike said finishing his breakfast with a glass of juice and picked up his light bag "I want you back here by 8. Do you hear me?" Karen called after Mike as he quickly went out the door, "Ted can you take Holly to school...please?" Karen asked looking at her husband oh she loved him but he can be very......useless at a lot of things. "Yes" Ted replied standing up grabbing the car keys and giving his wife a small kiss on the cheek "Holly! Come on school." He said to Holly who just finished eating Holly jumped to her feet in excitement "Yes!" she said happily "Have a good day at school!" Karen said as they left she sat back and closed her eyes.

At the Sinclair's place overall POV:
Lucas sat at the table along with his sassy sister Erica and his Mom and Dad. Finishing eating toast he gets to his feet finishing drinking some water "I need to get to school really soon because....Max and I need to-" Lucas gets cut off by Erica who was now in middle school "Smooch?" She asked smiling cheekily "Erica." Her Mom said bemused, Lucas gave Erica a annoyed look "Because Max and I need to work on a project for Math actually." Lucas said grabbing his bag "Okay, call us when you will be back?" Lucas's Dad asked. "Yes, I will." Lucas replied going out the door.

The Henderson's Home overall POV:
"Mom let me go I love you so much it's just another day alright?" Dustin said to his Mother who was sitting in a chair. "Okay, alright you've had breakfast and everything right?" She asked looking at Dustin with her Eyes shining "Yes of course." Dustin said picking up his bag heading out the door "I'll call you later Mom!" and he left I wish Dusty would tell me what he's up to Miss Henderson thought to herself stroking her cat Mews #2

The Hoppers home overall POV:
"El you ready to go to school?" Hopper asked as El stood up putting her bag over her shoulder "Yeap, just another day at High school..love you see you later!" El called out leaving Jim I. His Chief uniform "Okay love you to!" He called back She better stay safe on that damn bike. Hopper thinks looking out the window seeing her ride off her long hair flapping behind her.

The Mayfield's place overall POV:
"Hurry the hell up Max! Or you'll skate to school!" Billy called out impatiently "Oi, Go easy your sister!" shouted Billy's Father, Max got her skateboard and her bag, Max never really ate in the morning well she never had time to "I'm coming!!" Max yelled back "Love you Maxine have a good day!" Max's mother called out "You to!" Max said as she kissed her mother on the check and went out the door Billy was already waiting by the car "Come on you little shit. You took longer today." Billy said, Max sent a warning look to Billy and he shut up Such a bitch. Billy quietly thinks. As Max gets in.

The Byers house Overall POV:
Joyce quietly opened the door to Will's to room to see Y/N had been. Crying in her sleep and a bandage on her palm, Will looked uncomfortable in his bed half the sheets off, "Will.....Will." Joyce said, Will moved a little "What?" He asked not even opening his eyes, Y/N just woke up sweating like mad that the bandage was almost off "Do you want to go to school today?" Joyce asked kindly, Will sat up slowly "But what about Y/N?" Will asked concerned, Joyce thought as she looked at Y/N sweating like crazy but breathing normally her buzzcut looking brown as much as she could see "She can go with you" Joyce said immediately Will looked carefully at Y/N "Are you sure she can? I mean. They wouldn't....wouldn't even know her gender." Will said carefully, "So? She can just tell them her gender." Joyce said "What do you want to do Y/N?" Will asked looking relieved that his mother came up with a option "to go to school. With you." Y/N said immediately she didn't have to think twice "It would be risky obviously, but they wouldn't try and get her while she's in school." Joyce said calmly "Now we need to get you fresh clothes." Joyce insisted, Y/N had a shower her first real showed ever, feeling the fresh water drip down on her head and onto her body, she felt refreshed and soon she was in one of Will's old sweatshirts and plain pants, "Feeling any better?" Will asked as he replaced the old bandage with a new one "Yeah a lot better actually." Y/N replied smiling....smiling properly for the first time her cheeks hurt but she couldn't care less, Will smiled to "That's good, are you hungry?" Will asked, Y/N nodded her head the last time she ate was in the lab and that was a day ago, Y/N finished eating some food in which Jonathan made for Joyce himself Will and Y/N, Joyce explained what they were going to do with Y/N and he nodded. Will and Y/N left the house after Will had a shower as well. "Hey did you have any dreams last night....like nightmares?" Will asked as Will jumped on his bike with Y/N behind him "Yeah a lot of them but all the same.....its difficult to say." Y/N replied as Will biked away.

At school:
They all arrived around the same time except Will and Y/N who came a little after they all saw Will arrive with Y/N "Why is she here?" They all asked "Well she couldn't go anywhere else." Will replied helping Y/N off his bike as his bike was higher then everyone else's even though he was the shortest.