love 'till we part.

"Y/N.." Will started. Tears swelling up in his eyes, he ran to Y/N she had her arms out ready for the embrace.
Will hugged her tighter than Mike ever hugged El, or Lucas and Max. They both cried "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry Will." Y/N said her voice quivering. "Don't you be sorry. It's El's fault. Not yours, Mike should've done something to stop her, she really only listens to hi-" Will was cut short by Y/N's lips meeting his, Will taken by surprise kisses her back.

Byers house overall POV:
Joyce exhales deeply as Y/N storms out of the door. And before she knew it Will went out just as soon as Y/N did. She couldn't stop him, "El." Jim started but El just gave him a cold look. "El for God's sake stop this attitude." and to everyone's surprise it was Mike who said it. "She didn't know okay?  Why are you so angry about it?" Mike said ask he put a hand gently on El's back. "I don't know....Mama lied to me." El said and she embraced Mike for a long moment, Mike hugged back.
"Lucas. What happened?" Max asked her boyfriend still clinging onto him. "I don't know." he said and put his arm around her. "Jim. We need to find Will and Y/N..Steve look after the kids. Please." Steve looked up "Yes of course."
And Joyce and Jim left the house but just as they were going to get in their car they spotted Will and Y/N hugging tightly, and then they saw them kiss. "Oh Jim. What's happening with these children?" Joyce asked looking up and into Jim's eyes. "Honey...i don't think even I can answer that." And despite everything that happened he laughed softly. And placed a delicate kiss on Joyce's head "But right now. I think your sons relationship with Y/N is the least of our problems." Jim said holding hands with Joyce.