Retreat

"What do you mean she agreed with you that it was Kail?!" Mike pipped up looking ghastly at El, El took a deep long look in Mike's eyes detailing his soft beautiful brown eyes and kind edges. "I mean, she thought it was Kail in the first place." Mike nodded understanding. "Why are you all so loud over here?" Will asked suddenly standing not far away from them, Y/N next to him. Will and Y/N sat down on the ground scouting closer to Mike and El, "Oh no reason.." Mike begun, but El butted in seeing the inconvenience face of Y/N "Y/N...You said you thought it was Kail." El stated. Y/N shook her head sadly "No, you thought it was Kail. You sent me that message through your mind thinking it was her, So you made me think it was Kail." Y/N finishes at Mike and Will share a slightly confused glance but Will having more of a understanding look. "Oh....i didn't mean to I didn't even know I did." El said. "It's not you're fault it just happens." Y/N said taking Els hand....Y/N didn't know why she took Els hand she felt like she needed to in case she lost herself....she needed El to know more than anyone else that she was there and not gone, not yet. El smiled slightly at the sight of her and Y/N hands holding, She's there and she's not going anywhere. El told herself determined not to let Y/N be taken over once again. "Will? Y/N?" Joyce said from over Jim's shoulder where her and everyone else stayed sketching up on some paper. "Yes?" Will and Y/N said in synced. Joyce motioned for them to come and they obeyed. It's odd...Every single step that Will or Y/N took it felt heavy or extremely light, right now as they went to go and join the others followed by Mike and El their steps felt like heavy stones crashing down onto the ground and back up again repeatedly going on and on. They were now standing by Joyce, She pointed at the paper which read: Will and Y/N evacuation plan: Step 1) Burn out again.  Step 2) Drown it out of them. Will and Y/N exchanged a look that said, that they didn't even know what they were reading, Steve noticed the look "Hey, What's wrong?" Steve asked looking both Confused and Lost, "Oh nothing." Will said fake smiling. "Joyce I need to talk to you alone." Jim said sternly at Joyce, Joyce nodded her head and left out of the room with Jim. "Come on you 7....Let's keep working." Steve faintly smiled looking back at the paper. And then it happened.....Y/N collapse with a loud noise to the ground, Will the first one next to Y/N on the ground begging for her to wake up, his eyes swelling with thick tears threatening to fall. Steve rushed around to check her pulse, Just as Joyce and Jim ran in the room, both looking crazy with confusion. Max, Lucas, Dustin, Mike and El also stopped to the ground but also leaving Y/N and Will, Steve. Joyce and Jim something room.