Last one (part 1)

(A/N: This is sort of a long chapter, so bare with me here lol) 

The next day, everyone woke up back in their own house. Filled with regret of the events of last night. Feeling bad for arguing with each other. Today's atmosphere seemed slow like everything was in slow motion.  The Wheeler's, The Sinclair's, The Mayfield's,  The Henderson's, The Byers, And the Hopper's kids all felt like something huge was going to happen today something that would change everyone's life. 

"Hey Mike, tell the other's to meet up with me at the Palace we need to talk, over." Dustin called over the walkie talkie the static more noticeable today. Mike who happened to be downstairs in the basement starting to set up a Dungeons and Dragon campaign picked up the walkie talkie sighing , "yeah okay. But what is this about? Over." Mike waited holding the device closely. Breathing lightly. Until Dustin replied simply saying "Nothing too serious, just you know the fate of Mrs Byers. Just say you'll be there, over." Mike furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes i'll be there, we'll all be there. Over and out." Mike said before stuffing the walkie talkie into a open bag. An hour later Mike,El, Lucas,Max, Dustin, Will and Y/n were all in the Palace, hanging out near the game: Dragon's lair. "So about my Mom." Will said looking at Dustin infusion. "Your Mom who is the shadow monsters little puppet. Well she obviously needs our help. So i did a bit of studying last night, going over the same resources we used last time when you were the victim. I found out that with adults it's a lot harder, you can't just burn it out of them because no matter how much heat they absorb it's never going to be enough for that entity to get it out of her system." Dustin said looking knowledgeable.  "Then how do we help?" Max asked Dustin crossing her arms over her chest. "That's exactly my question it's why i researched further ahead and it said that-and i quote 'In order for a dark entity to leave a adults body, they only way is it must be past on to someone else. Where there it stays.' See? That's the only way, that's why i need to talk to you guys-" "Hold on. If you think for a second that one of us will sacrifice our self then forget it." Lucas cut in. "N-nobody's going to sacrifice themselves alright? Dustin, are you sure there's no other way?" Will stuttered out. Y/n grabbed his hand warmly letting him know shes there, Will gave a small smile to her. "Listen, i did more research then i have ever done over this, i tried to find a loop hole through this but there isn't i'm sorry man." Dustin finished sending a sympathetic look to Will. Will sighed heavily as he walked out of the arcade through the back door. Y/n quickly chasing after him, "So. Why bring us here then? What can we do?" El asked Dustin quietly. Dustin exhaled before saying softly "I brought you guys here so we can think. About who to sacrifice because obviously we can't just leave Will's Mom like that." "No. Dude c'mon we can't do that, and besides it's not up to us it's up to the adults." Lucas said, slowly  putting his arm around Max's waist. "Listen Dustin, me and Lucas are going to go. If you actually need us for this then contact us, We'll be at my place." Max said touching Dustin's shoulder your place? Lucas mouthed to Max, "Yes Lucas, my place" Max whispered under her breath while raising an eyebrow. Lucas raised both of his eyebrows and smirked. "See you guys." Lucas said still smirking  and they left. 

Will and Y/n's P.O.V:

Y/n stepped outside and found Will only a few steps away from the exit, staring out at the sky almost like he was in a trance. "Hey, Will you alright?" Y/n asked. Will turned around and looked at her. "Yeah, yeah i'm okay, you know around this time a couple of years ago i was standing right in this very spot." Will said snapping out of his trance. "Really? Doing what?" Y/n asked stepping closer to Will, Will put his arm out and wrapped her in a big hug not letting go. "Well...having episodes." He said solemnly. Y/n let go of him and stared straight into his eyes. "I know this is hard Will. If i knew who my parents were i would devastated as much as you are if my mother was going through the same thing i did. And i can't stand seeing you like this, as i said before. I know what to do, i think now is a good time. Come with me." Y/n spoke gently taking Wills hand and guiding him back to the others. "Wheres Max and Lucas?" Will asked once they arrived. "Um...Both back at Max's place." Mike said. "Guys. I want yous to come with me it's important. Really important i need yous to contact Max and Lucas....No matter what they;re up to." Y/n said. "Yeah, okay." They all said. Y/n started heading out of the entrance when just as she got outside the door she was stopped by no other than Will Byers 'Hey, It's going to okay." Will told her before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Kissing back Y/n smiled. She pulled away and just held his face in her hands memorizing every single feature from his pure lips to his bowel cut she leaned in and my life." Will said holding her hands. "Hey, lovebirds lets go." Dustin said from behind them. Will and Y/n smiled at each other held hands and walked onward. No one knew where they were heading except Y/n. Mike got on his bike and El jumped on the back, same went with Will and Y/n and Dustin jumped on his they headed out Y/n guiding Will.  

A/N: Hey guys so this chapter was pretty long. But this story is slowly coming to an end i'm thinking maybe one or two more chapters. But! I am considering doing another book on this story. Thank you all for reading, and the votes and the totally tubular comments. You guys will be more appreciated at the end of this book. Also i apologize for the very close tension between Lucas and Max. I'm sorry but i felt something more should happen there. Also Y/L/n means Your Last Name.  Love you guys-Author