It's time to leave.

Byers house overall POV:
Jonathan shot awake and jumped out of bed to enter the kitchen he could never stay in bed and just lay there not if he is alone anyways. He grabbed some eggs and some bread to create scrambled eggs for everyone in the house, photography was one thing he loves but he also loves cooking. He gets some plates out from the top drawer. Where he got some cutlery along with it. Jonathan heard his mother Will and Y/N talk last night....they were the hosts once again, Jonathan couldn't bare sitting through all that torture his brother is encountering for a second time. So this is why this is the last meal Jonathan would make for them for awhile....he was moving out earlier than his mother thought, he was moving today...saying goodbye would be to much for him so he was leaving right now, once he completed making the scrambled eggs with toast for everyone he quickly laid them out and wrote a quick note on some old paper which says: I've moved into my new flat and won't be coming back for  awhile...i love you all so much, please take care ~Jonathan. Jonathan neatly put the paper under one of the plates and walked back into his room grabbing his suitcases and boxes he took one final look around the house and closed the front door and stalked off to his car loading everything in the back and then starting the engine driving off. He eventually went past the Wheelers oh how he wishes he could take Nancy with him....but she needs to be here with her family....with Steve. He kept driving past the Wheelers but slowly. Until he was in the road leading out of Hawkins.

Byers house overall POV:
Will woke up still on the ground with Y/N still embracing each other...they feel asleep like that. He slowly let go of Y/N hoping not to wake her up. But it did "Will.." She said tiredly rubbing g her eyes "Hey...How are you feeling?" Will replied helping Y/N up, "The same...it still hurts but not as bad." Y/N says looking at Will. The sound of a engine starting started them both to jump slightly once they realize it's just a car they both nervously laugh,  but then stop laughing when they know that the only reason they would hear a car engine starting it stopping is because someone is parking or going up to the Byers house. They walk up to Wills window just in time to see Jonathan leave in his car. Will just stares after the car, Y/N tensible places a hand on Will's shoulder there was silence until Will broke it his voice scratchy "He's leaving....because of me." Will slumps against the window covering his face. "No, no he didn't leave because of you Will!" Y/N argued back, Will looked sharply up at Y/N "You don't know that for sure! Your just so naive, He did leave because of me he wouldn't leave early for any other reason!" Will angrily gets up and grasps the bedroom door handle and opens it furiously, storming out of his own room and straight into the kitchen to see the food sitting there...with a note under one of the 3 plates Will took the note snatching it from under the table and read it slowly to himself I've moved into my new flat and won't be coming back for awhile...I love you all so much, please take care~Jonathan. Will keeps reading the note over and over again seeing if he missed anything, anything at all but he didn't. Will needed Jonathan more than anyone thinks...his brother is more than that his brother is like a father figure to Will seemingly he has never had that before. Will put the note down and sighed heavily. Will couldn't tell if Jonathan left because of him, but if he really did leave because of what's happening to Will in which he couldn't help...then why did he leave? Joyce came through and into the kitchen with a pasted smile on her face when she saw Will she was so worried...but she needed to stay strong for him and for Y/N. She noticed the scrambled eggs on the table with a note sitting there, "Good Morning sweetie...Whats that note?" Joyce said to Will pointing at the note which laid close to him. Will passed the note to his Mother gently with a frown, she looked at the note and the same as Will went over and over the note again and again. "Oh Will." She said pulling her son into a rib braking hug. Y/N came through the kitchen her eyes slightly puffy, she had obviously cried a little with tears still on her cheeks.  Will noticed her from over his Mom's shoulder and gave her a apologetic look I didn't have to argue with her like that...it isn't her fault. Will gestured for Y/N to come over with a small nod she obeyed just as Joyce pulled away noticing Will is looking behind her and turned around to see Y/N, Joyce hugged Y/N as well for a short time, Will and Y/N embraced each other at once "I know it's not a big argument....but I'm sorry." Will said in Y/N's ear feeling his warm breath brush against her ear, "I'm sorry to." She said into his ear. They pulled apart, they all had the same look on their face when they did: What now?