"Will, no!"

Byers house overall POV:
By now reality slowly sunk in for Will, and he knew what he had to do...it was strange but El and Will knew where Y/N is...but it's just not here exactly she's trapped in her mind. Will stood up shrugging Joyce away kindly and kneeled next to Y/N pushing Hopper away. Will wasn't crying anymore because he knew that she isn't dead she's to strong to just die like that. El kneeled next to Will and they shared a look a look that said everything that ever needed to be said was said in that quick 2 seconds.  Will and El took each others hands and looked up at the others, "She's stuck in her mind...And me and El can get her out if you give us some time." Will spoke almost like a whisper his voice rasp. Joyce immediately shook her head "Will, No!" She looked at Hopper, but Hopper stared at El studying her face carefully "Are you sure you want to do this?" Hopper asked, El nodded squeezing Wills hand. "Mom please...Its dangerous yes but we can do it, please." Will said looking at his mother, and after a little while she nodded as well. El and Will stared at Y/N their faces in set focus, but before doing so Will and El snatched a look at the others...To El Mikes face stood out the most, his face was pale but there were no tears because he knew that El was stronger than ever. "I love you El." Was the last words El heard before slipping unconscious into Y/N's mind I love you too Mike. El thought.
Y/N POV:
Y/n looked around desperate to find Terry...anyone for that matter but she wasn't around at all, "Y/n...Will and El are coming and you need to leave with them and not find me do you understand?" Spoke Terry her voice croaky "But Terry..." Y/N spoke her eyes glassy "Call me Mom." And with that the voice was cut off, Wait...Mom?!  Y/n thought "Y/N!!!" That was Will, "Y/N!" That was El. Their here, they've came to save me!  "I'M HERE!!" i scream at loud as my voice could carry on, and that's when she saw Terry...