Real trouble.

"Y/n!! You can't do that. It's against the rules!" El said loudly at Y/n. Y/n shrugged, they were playing a game of snakes and ladders with Max, Lucas, Will, Dustin, El, Y/n and Mike. It had been five weeks since that night. But despite everything that had occurred El and Y/n made up. There were still so many unanswered questions, like who is the victim of the shadow monster? And Why hasn't it attacked or Is Will and Y/n still safe? But little by little time moved on and so did they, because they knew if something seriously wrong happened. They would hear about it, so right now they were trying to distract themselves as much as possible. "No...she can" Will said to El winking at Y/n. Y/n winked back and she moved her game piece straight up to the next row. "No she can't." Dustin spoke up slowly reaching for the game piece. "Yeah she can." Max said from beside Lucas, "No she can't." Mike said reaching for the game piece. "Yes she can." Lucas said smirking. There was a moment when they all looked at each other, there was a thought that everyone did agree on: We're here. Together, forever. "Will!" Joyce called from downstairs, "and that's our call, come on Y/n" Will said holding out a hand for Y/n to hold and she gladly accepted standing up. "Bye guys!" They all said to Will and Y/n. "Bye!" they said back. Will and Y/n went upstairs to find a very discreet Joyce crying on the sofa. "Mom...Mom what happened are you okay?" Will said softly, slowly letting go of Y/n's hand and stepping over to his mother. "Will....i need to tell you something, you and Y/n something." Will anxiously sent a worried look to Y/n who rushed to his side putting a hand over his and a warm hand on Joyce's shoulder, Will and Y/n both kneeling before Joyce who breathed in deeply. "Will, Y/n... The reason you felt so much pain five weeks ago is because.
I'm the victim of the shadow monster."