heat.

Will's face flushed along with Y/N they both moved apart, Y/N got out of his bed her head in her hands. They both just looked at each other it didn't take them long to figure out that..."It hurts everywhere!" Will stated forcefully to Y/N, "I know!" Y/N replied now feeling the heat rampage inside and out of her, They both feel to ground...this didn't happen last time they had a sharp attack from the Shadow Monster. they weren't having some kind of seizure it was totally different...like its pain of someone else that Will and Y/N connected to. Will sat up slowly very caustically he felt like himself like he isn't changing all of HIS memories are still there...He shuffled to Y/N who is panting like crazy sweating, with tears rolling down her face but her eyes...her eyes told Will she hasn't changed either, she was definitely shaking but nothing like a seizure. She looked up at Will cringing in agony. He couldn't stand seeing her in this kind of pain he couldn't take it, "Y/N....I'm here I always have been...and I'm not going anywhere now I promise." said Will his voice quivering. This calmed Y/N a little bit she was still suffering so much. Will made Y/N sit up... So it would make it easier for Y/N to calm down completely, Will embraced Y/N not caring that she is sweating like crazy...because well they both were. Will cried into Y/N's shoulder as did Y/N cry into Wills. "Will...it hurts so much-" Y/N tried to continue but just came out with another sob, Will hugged her even tighter if possible.
Joyce POV
Joyce lay in bed her head spinning with suspects that could as well be the Shadow Monsters next prey. She just couldn't get rid of what Jim said to her "It could be Will...or Y/N." Joyce broke from her trance of thoughts to hear someone sobbing and loudly. She got out of bed anxiously and walked down the hall as fast as she could and opened up Will's bedroom door. What she saw made Joyce heart jump but in both a good and had way, Will and Y/N were hugging crying into each others shoulder, Y/N was just shaking and Will is hugging her so tightly She is so sure that Y/N ribs might brake. "What's happened?" Joyce asked kneeling next to them without letting go Will slowly explained to her what they discovered while they were at Dustin's place. That they were the storage keepers. Joyces jaw dropped Open Not again....not to Will or Y/N the poor  poor kids..

In Wills room overall POV:
Joyce spoke out her voice trembling "How do you know for sure honey?" Joyce asked looking at her son to Y/N still hysterically crying onto Will. "Like.....like I told you the burning feeling is back.....Mom I'm scared!" Will finished with a fresh layer of tears streaming down his face. He buried his face on Y/N. Joyce sighed heavily shaking her head in disbelief. "But sweetie...you said you still feel like yourself, that your memories are there, that your not changing." Joyce put a hand on Will, just saying there a bit before Will replied "I know...and that is what scares me....what scares us *He nodded at Y/N* not actually knowing if it's us the Shadow Monster still wants." Will said his voice muffled with tears. Joyce out her quivering hand to her mouth "Okay....hunny i need you to get some sleep tonight can you do that for me and Y/N lovely can you do that to?" Joyce asked hopefully, Will removed his face from Y/N shoulder his eyes puffy but his bravery still shining through. "Yes." is all he said before gesturing for his mother to leave, she did very slowly closing the door. Will looked at Y/N and tilted her head so she is looking at Will "Nothing bad will happen to you? Do you understand?" Will said fighting back tears, Y/N nodded, her eyes very red but her tears seemed to stop. Will leaned in to Y/N and they kissed more deeply this time. But then pulled back "We'll get through this." Y/N said staring at Will, whom stared right back. And right then and there Y/N thought I love William Byers.