"El what the hell?!"

"Sisters?" Jim asked all of  sudden, "Yes sisters!" El said wary, Jim looked at Y/N for a long serious moment. "Your not my daughter...Y/N who's your father?" Jim asked almost like it was the most casual thing "I-I thought you wer-" Y/N stuttered, pain sneered across Y/N's side "Aghh!!" Y/N screamed out in agony...she looked up to see a slight blurry figure of El standing over her...towering over her. "HE IS NOT YOUR PAPA, HE'S MINE!" El screamed, El felt so deeply betrayed by Her own mother....but she felt this weird feeling as well...like she wanted to hurt Y/N..."Jealousy..El it's called jealous"a memory flashed past quickly of Max explaining what El had felt when she saw Max skating around Mike that time in the gym. "And you need to learn to control what you do with it." Mike added in. But this time felt different, it's like Y/N really deserves it, "El what the hell?!" Will shouted knocking El out of her thoughts.
Y/N Looked up and straight into El's eyes...Y/N could see jealousy and pure hate. But I-i please El...why are you so jealous? Y/N sent the message with a symptomatic look, and soon she got a reply Because you did this! The words were so overpowering in Y/N's mind that she actually did scream out crying "EL PLEASE STOP!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs, Y/N throat felt harsh and it hurt like hell, her eyes felt so refreshed with tears that it stung. "EL STOP IT!!" Will screeched out to El, El took heavy breaths but the pain was only getting stronger in Y/N mind the pain felt like her head was spitting open, "EL STOP!!" everyone shouted at her, except Mike who just stood there not knowing what to do. "AHHHH!" Y/N shouted again, She had no choice but to fight back...she knew that she was strong...stronger than any subject than any machinery that horrid lab ever built. "ELLLL!" Y/N shouted one last time before the pain become unbearable. This was it, or so it would have to be if Y/N didn't fight back...and so she did with everything she got...she drained herself quickly but she somehow set her mind in the right place and focused it to Els. Now El was feeling that tender warm feeling starting to build up "Y/N!!! YOU BITCH!" El cursed out groaning holding her head in her arms...but she is still focusing not to just hurt but to kill. "STOPPP!" Joyce screamed out...her scream was what made everyone freeze it felt unsettling unsafe all of sudden to Y/N....It's always safe... it always felt safe. But with Will only. Y/N thought randomly, Y/N stood up shaking like anything and shoved El aside with her mind as if she'd been a stick. "What the-" Dustin begin but Steve and Lucas gave him a look to shut him up, Max was clinging onto Lucas for what looked like dear life. And Mike well..he was just there with El. "YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! EL I'M SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE SISTERS JOYCE, JIM YOU'VE BOTH BEEN AMAZING TO ME...DUSTIN LUCAS MIKE MAX YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING...AND WILL I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT. BUT EL? YOU USED YOUR POWERS AGAINST ME!" Y/N yelled furiously at everyone before turning the door handle of the Byers house and running throughout the daylight.
I love you too Y/N Will thought quickly. Before running out after her.