Prologue

Red (POV)

There I was running away from everything I had grown to like, from the routine I had gotten used to. At this point I was fighting myself to either keep running or give up and die but dying wasn't an option so I kept running. As I ran through the forest my wolf had taken over and I was allowed to think about everything.

It's ok I'll get us through this, I'm going to make sure of that my wolf Dawn said as he tried to calm us down. At this point I was so grateful to have a wolf like Dawn, I knew he had my back unlike others. He was unlike other wolves very smart and actually liked things I liked , my best friend.

I'm happy to have you as my human remember I can read your mind you are slightly embarrassing me , not in a bad way though it's a bit comforting to know you think that way

I could tell Dawn was hurting. "I'm sorry Dawn for being scrawny ,uncoordinated and unable to show emotions properly. I made you not only loose your family but also your mate"

It's ok but don't apologise for any of you quality you have I could never blame you , ever, if I'm going to blame anyone it has to be HIM, he's the one making us go through this not you.

"Thank you Dawn for believing in me, I'm going to make it up to you and let's pray to the Moon Goddess that we will finally be at peace"

At this point I was on the verge of crying and sobbing even but I made a promise to Dawn never to cry about things I can't change and I don't plan on breaking that promise. So with that I listened to Dawn and went to sleep while Dawn took control fully.

For those wondering who I even am, I'm Red Winter and for the record I actually have red eyes. Im 18 now but all my troubles started at 15, wow only 3 years ago it feels like 10. I've got a form of autism which just means at times I'm a bit clumsy but a part from that it just means I'm the best version of me.

I let my mind rest as I thought about how my whole situation came to pass.

————————————————————————
This book is BoyxBoy and I'm not looking for hate while trying to write. I'm not making anyone read my story.

When the writing is bold it means Dawn or any other wolf is talking. When it's italics it's when Red is talking to his wolf or mind linking.

Fun note: Are you a morning person or a night owl

Comment, vote and share
Bye ^_^