chapter 31: whishing

Red (POV)

That traitor. I knew I should never had trusted him. He left me at my time of need. Now I was god knows where and with the creep who nearly made me into his pet. If only I had bitten Phoenix so he bared my mark then it would have made it as hard for him to leave me as it was for him.

Dawn told me that it wasn't true but all I could see was the snake of betrayal baring it's ugly head for only me to see.

Red sometimes I think your brain is the size of a pea. Listen to me and only me, my human. Your mate left his wolf with us Artemis so he could track us when they had a plan.

"Plan?" I asked "And who are they?"

Our mate, our brother and our friends. As we speak Phoenix is finally becoming the alpha he needs to be.

At this point in time I was curious how he knew that and he told me to wait and all my questions would be answered in time.

"Quick question before you leave me to whatever doom I'm in why didn't you let me mark Phoenix?" I asked

Because it wasn't time yet but once we get out of our predicament and for once in your life fucking trust the people around us.

I hadn't mean to push him that far. He swore at me. I was left in wherever this was, drowning in self-hatered. All my fears had come true and even my wolf had grown tired of me. I had no idea where I was and I no concept of how many minutes or hours had gone by. All I knew was that I was truly alone.

At that point I cried. I was a sobbing mess and I didn't care who saw me. My movements were constricted by the silver handcuffs that I now wore. There was an outline of a door but it didn't have a handle on my side. I knew I was completely helpless. I decided to fall asleep to keep my sanity intact.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ultra sorry for the late chapter. I've also changed some of the points of the book so that it made more sense in the long term. It's a little on the short side but it will make in the long sense.

Also thank you so much for sticking with me and the story and I promise it will end soon.

Thanks for reading
Vote, comment and read