Chapter 27: She is gone

Phoenix POV

I didn't know what I loved more on Red his beautiful blonde hair or his shimmering red eyes. I could have sworn at times turned pink but that would be impossible as only Alpha's can have their wolf fully take over while in human form. I had met Dawn while in wolf form and I had to say that there was something different about him. I still hated the idea however that he didn't let me mark him. Maybe he's waiting till I break it off the Ambrosia, which I couldn't wait to happen.

When we got to school, I pulled Red into a blistering kiss. I didn't care who saw I was just happy in the moment. We separated as I let him go find his friends.

I got out my car after about 10mins later and went to go find Raphael and Jason. As I entered the psychology building, I was met by a flustered Raphael. He looked like he was worried about something.

"I was just about to find you and fruit loop, what's wrong?" I asked and he just shook his head. It must have been serious as I was then suddenly dragged down the hallway. That was when I saw Jason embroiled in a fight with Alistair. My Red was watching from the side and caught my eye. It looked he was pleading me to try and stop them. Jax was already trying to stop Alistair from murdering Jason.

"If you fucking didn't want me you should have said, you dickface!" Alistair shouted towards Jason. I thought everything was going well with them two and I had thought they were great together. That's when I decided enough was enough. I pushed through the crowd that had grown and caught Ambrosia on the sidelines smirking with her friends.

"Alright can we calm down here ok, Alistair go with Jax and you Jason can come with me," I said and dragged Jason with me "there's nothing to see here so everyone go away before I decide to kill you all."

Raphael was walking behind us trying to calm Jason down. All I wanted was an explanation into why my best friend was trying to kick the shit out of his mate. We then went into an empty classroom and I sat Jason down like he was in an interrogation.

"So fruit loop why have you done a full 180 on us?" I asked hoping to get an answer. I could tell something wasn't right with him because of  the way he looked at both Raphael and I. It was like someone had changed him. It also looked like a part of him was missing.

"I've just realised that I hate Alistair and Stacie is a better fit for me, if you can't see that then you aren't my friends," he said and all I could think was that my best friend was insane. "See you've done the right thing you're still with Ambrosia."

"I was just about to tell her that we were through and Fruit loop your not going to be happy without your mate," I said knowing that what I was saying was truthful. He looked aggravated and Raphael decided to call the pack elder to see if they could help our predicament.

"Will you stop calling me fruit loop I'm not a kid anymore and I'm entitled to date whoever the fuck I want," he exclaimed and that's when I knew the person who I was talking to wasn't the true Jason. He had made both Raph and I promise to always call him fruit loop after his parents died to let him keep the memory of his parents live.

"The elder said to make him drink some of your blood as she believes a witch has put a curse on our friend," Raphael mind linked and I was stunned. Witches really? What's next Gods?

"How do I get him to drink my blood Raph he ain't a vampire," I retorted and we looked at each other and thought about the best method. Then Raphael restrained Jason and I bit into my arm. My blood tasted weird in my mouth almost metallic like. I put my arm to Jason mouth as a couple of drops of my blood went into his mouth. Raphael let go of Jason as he passed out. The both of us waited to see if the elder was right. The bell had long gone and I had missed my chance to break it off with Ambrosia. My new plan was to break up with her before the next lesson.